Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2012

Bridal Basement Liverpool. Anyone been?

MrsCoombs2be, 6 January, 2012 at 23:02 Posted on Planning 0 8

Has anyone been here? What did u think of it? I'm seriously considering the 4hour something drive from Ipswich to get myself a bargain dress!! Just need a but of assurance it's not a load of rubbish!

Kim xx

8 replies

Latest activity by MrsCoombs2be, 16 January, 2012 at 21:52
  • kathryn2010
    Beginner September 2015
    kathryn2010 ·
    • Hide content

i have been and it was amazing!!!!!! i wasnt the bride. it was my friend and she got her dress for £300 well worth the trip x

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

Have a look at this thread https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/253528.aspx

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

Ow it's saying invalid address. May just be my phone. When's th post from? X

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

Oh I've do e it! It sounds fantastic. Think I'll defiantly try it. Thanks for your help xx

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

Apparantly it's fantastic. I will be going there when I start dress shopping. Just remember it's by appointment only and it's very popular so book yourself in before you make that journey!

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

Yes I certainly will. Cant wait! X

• B
    Beginner September 2013
    Banner ·
    • Hide content

Im going in the Spring to have a look. Hopefully my dream dress will be there really cheap! Let us know what you think when you have been Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    hannahd78 ·
    • Hide content

I've only just seen this post but thought you would all like to hear that I went to Copplestones just before Christmas and managed to bag myself a gorgeous dress.

It's a Charlotte Balbier (she's Amanda Wyatt's daughter) and was only £299. The shop is lovely inside and the staff are really helpful without being pushy. Don't be put off from the outside and go with an open mind. There was absolutely tons to try on and it was definitely worth the visit and saved me a small fortune!!

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

That's great to hear Hannah, I'm off in February can't wait! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics