Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lizzywills
Beginner August 2014

Bridal belts in London?

Lizzywills, 14 of April of 2014 at 10:04 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all.

I really want to have a look at some bridal belts but don't want to go through the palava of making separate appointments at different shops. I'm going to London to see my mum today and was wondering If anyone knows any shops that you can just pop into and have a look? I was hoping maybe the big department stores maybe so I can be anonymous if I faint at the prices (why on earth are they so expensive).

The shop where I bought my dress has quite a nice one bt it's £169 and that just seems crazy money for a belt!

thanks in advance

3 replies

Latest activity by pammy67, 15 of April of 2014 at 10:25
  • MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

I've seen some in David's Bridal in the Stratford Westfield. Didn't look at prices but they seemed to have loads!!

• emabee
    Beginner August 2014
    emabee ·
    • Hide content

I bought my dress from David's Bridal in Westfield and they were amazing, really looked after us and made me feel special. I added a belt to my dress and it was £70 (diamante with ivory ribbon to match the dress) but I got a discount off of that. They had loads of choice, my belt came in all different colours and they had others with flowers on and other detail etc. If you sign up to their mailing list, I think you get a 10% discount. Highly recommend them.

• Lizzywills
    Beginner August 2014
    Lizzywills ·
    • Hide content

I thought I'd replied but it's not here! Thanks everyone am going to go and have a look.

what date in August are you? I'm 15th. It's all getting a bit scarey now!

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Bridal boutiques are often happy for people to drop in to look at accessories. It's usually appointments for dresses. You might have to wait a little while for someone to be available, especially at a weekend. Hopwfully you managed to get in somewhere and found something by now Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics