Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

**Shelley**
Beginner October 2012

Bridal Belt/Sash & Shoe Clips - UPDATE - HIBS PLEASE ASSIST!

**Shelley**, 26 of March of 2012 at 14:31 Posted on Planning 0 6

PLEASE SEE MY LAST POST ON THIS! Thank you!! ?

Hitchers! I NEED you today!

Right, I am on the hunt for a pretty bridal belt and some brooch-type shoe clips and would like to know whether any of you have purchased these items and where from?

Me theme is black so should the ribbon on the belt be black?

Dazzle me with your delights ladies!

xx

6 replies

Latest activity by **Shelley**, 7 of April of 2012 at 10:39
  • honeysparkle
    Beginner June 2012
    honeysparkle ·
    • Hide content

I've not brought either but I did notice some nice ones on www.etsy.com the other day ?

• **Shelley**
    Beginner October 2012
    **Shelley** ·
    • Hide content

Hi ?

I saw them on there also but I think it's an American website? They're quite pricey on there although do look really pretty! Was hoping to find a UK site.

I found shoe clips the other day but stupidly didn't save it to my favourites!

X

• T
    Beginner July 2012
    Thursday Bride ·
    • Hide content

Did you want sparkly shoe clips or something to match your dress? Could your florist do something matching your flowers? I went to a wedding where plain shoes were embellished with shoe clips made from the same lace as the dress and mini silk flowers to match bouquet

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Try this https://www.prettypinktoes.co.uk/clips.aspx

• D
    Beginner July 2012
    dillymug ·
    • Hide content

Can't help with the belt but can recommend the lovely lady who made my tiara for shoe clips...

http://www.onceuponatimetiaras.co.uk/html/shoe_clips.html

• Made by Lawrie
    Made by Lawrie ·
    • Hide content

Hi Shelley, I haven't been on Hitched for ages but I make bridal sashes and belts, and there's a 10% discount for Hitchers. You can have black satin under the bling. Here's an example:

http://www.madebylawrie.co.uk/pages/bridal-sashes.htm

• **Shelley**
    Beginner October 2012
    **Shelley** ·
    • Hide content

UPDATE!!

Well I have my shoe clips, which I got from Pretty Pink Toes Boutique:

I have been searching for a sash/belt but cannot seem to find one that is in my price range.

I like these:

and and also .

I have found the above styles on etsy and have contacted a UK shop on there and will wait and see if she can assist. Her prices are affordable for me.

Ideally I would like the ribbon in black and I like the idea of the embellishment being off-centre. I also don't particularly want to have lots of ribbon trailing behind me and would rather just a "belt".

Made By Lawrie I did have a look at your site but couldn't find a style that I liked. Could you do anything like the above?

If any other HIBs can assist me with this, I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Many thanks

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics