Bridal hair & makeup in Liverpool

26 of January of 2015 at 08:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

5 replies

Latest activity by Pam @ Beauti, 26 of January of 2015 at 16:34
  • M
    Beginner July 2015
    mrsgzd ·
    • Hide content

Nothing wrong with asking why they charge so much more, as long as you word it right. It's your wedding and your money so you have every right to ask why you should spend it with her instead of other people. She may have a really good reason for it. I'm sure she's been asked before. And if you do ask and she's rude etc then she's probably someone you don't want to be around you on your wedding morning.

• B
    Beginner June 2015
    Brooksy ·
    • Hide content

Ive booked Nicola!

She is so friendly and helpful from our email convo's and a couple of my friends have used her for weddings and other events and she has always been fantastic. She gets booked up super far in advance, I had to book her in May 2014 for my June 2015 wedding. I have not had my trial yet so I can't give her a proper review but I have every confidence in her.

To be honest, I got quotes from 5 different hair & make up artists and they were all fairly similar in price, so I didn't think she was massively overpriced, I am paying about £460 for my hair and make up, 1 BM and my mum including trials for the 3 of us and her milage, which is about £40. The quotes I had ranged from £390 was the cheapest and £600 the most expensive (but that was miles more expensive than the others!).

I am sure Nicola wouldn't mind you asking her, just keep it polite and she is a professional so I am sure will not get offended.

• S
    Beginner October 2015
    Stephie ·
    • Hide content

I've booked a lady called Lisa Hilton, she covers Liverpool too. I originally booked a package with her to do my BMs as well, but thinking on I have reduced this now so that she is just doing my hair and make up and my trial, which will be £240.

I've booked a separate hair and MUA for the BMs, which will be £150 on top. The two separate bookings work out cheaper than the initial package I booked Lisa for, so it may be worth shopping around a little bit too...

• Pam @ Beauti
    Pam @ Beauti ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

I can cover the Liverpool area so if you want another quote i would be happy to oblige Smiley smile

Kindest Regards

Pam x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics