Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner July 2015

Bridal hair stylists in Yorkshire?

RomanticPurpleCars76, 7 of October of 2014 at 12:21 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi All

Could anyone recommend a bridal hair stylist in Yorkshire, for bride and potentially four bridesmaids? Bridal makeup is sorted.

Many thanks in advance!

7 replies

Latest activity by Barnett2015, 8 of October of 2014 at 09:05
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Hi - could you perhaps narrow it down a tad? Yorkshire's rather a large county Smiley winking Are you looking for people to come to you or a relaible salon in a specific location?

• R
    Beginner July 2015
    RomanticPurpleCars76 ·
    • Hide content

Good point! Smiley smile North Yorkshire, and would be looking for a mobile stylist to come to the holiday cottage where I'll be staying in Masham, near Ripon, the morning before my wedding. Hope that helps! Sorry for the ultra vague start! Smiley smile

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Lol - no worries. I'm in North Yorkshire too Smiley smile I know Ripon and Masham - lovely place. Sadly don't know of any mobile stylists but I'm sure there'll be someone in Ripon - it's just finding them. If you're having a MUA they might know of someone. Otherwise, have a mooch round Ripon.

Try these:

http://www.weddingdayhair.co.uk/

Or have a chat with the bridal lounges in Ripon. AGain they might know who to recommend.

x

• R
    Beginner February 2015
    Rachey3671 ·
    • Hide content

Cant help, but I'll shamelessly jump on the thread - requiring same thing for Pontefract. West Yorkshire Smiley smile

• yorkshirekiwi
    Beginner August 2014
    yorkshirekiwi ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where are you Pammy? When I'm 'home' I'm near Skipton!

- Sorry can't be much help on the haridresser front OP

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ooh - I'm in Knaresborough Smiley smile H2B worked in Skipton for years and lived near Settle. I had no idea you were so close! x

• NorthSouthGirl
    Beginner November 2014
    NorthSouthGirl ·
    • Hide content

I'm originally from Pudsey (Leeds) so i'm West Yorkshire (well, i live in London but we're getting married at home so it still counts lol) but my MUA/Hair Stylist travels all over the UK and is uh-mazing!

http://www.laurensally.co.uk/hair/4579116223

• Barnett2015
    Beginner April 2015
    Barnett2015 ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I have been on the hunt for a west Yorkshire hair person but find that alot of the bridal packages are SO expensive. I got to a local hairdressers (in Ilkley...so very close to you all! ?) and they have put my hair up for weddings before and i have always liked it. Am tempted to go there in the morning and get it done before coming home and getting on with everything else.

What do you think? Are you all having someone come to you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics