Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner October 2014

Bridal lingerie for big busts!

Nicola_25, 27 of July of 2014 at 21:50 Posted on Planning 0 8

Where are you getting yours from? I am a 36 J and cant find anything, I have looked at bravissimo and Debenhams and other main stores, anywhere else I can look?

8 replies

Latest activity by bamboo, 30 of July of 2014 at 01:50
  • Cupcake26
    Beginner August 2015
    Cupcake26 ·
    • Hide content

Marks & Spencers or Figleaves?

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

I got mine from fig leaves but Boux avenue also had a good range. I also had the added trouble of finding a nude bra in my size and a good fit! I found online stores the best, literally googled DD+ bridal lingerie.

• ButterflyC
    Beginner July 2016
    ButterflyC ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried http://www.butterflycorsets.co.uk/Product/List/Bridal_Lingerie we do corsets and bustiers up to a Uk22, also steel boned bridal corsets which are great to support a large bust. Here to help if you need any advice.

• Maldives2013
    Beginner December 2013
    Maldives2013 ·
    • Hide content

I am a 30G and couldn;t find anything anywhere, however when i went to try my dress on (strapless) it turned out i didn;t need a bra anyway, so fingers crossed you will be fine without :-)

• N
    Beginner October 2014
    Nicola_25 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for all your replies I will look into all of them. When I spoke to my alteration lady she said that I would need to wear bra and I need to get it for when I first go to see her. Thanks everyone

• N
    Beginner October 2014
    Nicola_25 ·
    • Hide content

I have looked at them all but none of them do my size , any other ideas?

• Cupcake26
    Beginner August 2015
    Cupcake26 ·
    • Hide content

Ample bosom, her room, Betty and belle, debenhams...

• bamboo
    Beginner September 2014
    bamboo ·
    • Hide content

What type of lingerie are you looking for? Strapless or longline bra? Basque?

I was also told to bring a bra and had my fitting earlier today. Ended up going without as the bra was pushing the front of the dress away from my chest, and my boobs looked so much better without the bra. I'm a 32F so I'm smaller than you but you may find that sewn in cups and a good corseted dress would fit well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics