Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lateweddingdate
Beginner August 2010

Bridal lingerie headache

lateweddingdate, 6 July, 2010 at 20:51 Posted on Planning 0 12

I'm really struggling to find subtle lingerie for my wedding. Is anyone else having the same issues? I'm wearing a light ivory dress with a sweetheart style, I'm struggling to find something in my size that is vaguely sexy ☹️ ️ I'm 40G ? Could anyone recommend any shops or trusted websites thats I could look at. Worst thing is my dress has arrived and I have my first dress fitting tomorrow and gutted I don't have my lingerie sorted. ? Any help and advice is as always greatly appreciated ladies

12 replies

Latest activity by Mel B, 7 July, 2010 at 20:56
  • lateweddingdate
    Beginner August 2010
    lateweddingdate ·
    • Hide content

Aww thank you Sange, haven't even come into my mind to go without one. You programme your mind to always wearing one ?

I will see how I feel tomorrow and go from there, thank you again. Nerves are now kicking in for tomorrow

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

BHS

Marks & Spencers

Simply yours

Ample bosom

Marisota

All sell larger bras & lingerie. I would however wait & see how dress fits, as corset styles do lift & seperate more than I expected too.

• inalein
    Beginner August 2010
    inalein ·
    • Hide content

Bravissimo has lovely bras up to very big sizes....I'm a 32H (found that out yesterday) and found a lovely strapless bra there....even with jumping about (and looking rather silly doing that in the changing room lol) they stayed in place...whoopwhoop!!! HTH

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

well Im a 32 EE so im also a bigish girl on the boobage front! As yet I havent got my wedding undercrackers, but Im going to have a look in debenhams and M&S for something. George @ Asda also do some really good bigger cup bras, if thats a help!

• lateweddingdate
    Beginner August 2010
    lateweddingdate ·
    • Hide content

Just got back from my first dress fitting and the dress does everything and more so I took the plunge and unleashed my bad boys ? I did the jump test, sitting and bending over ( we have two children & elders attending ) All's good, thanks for support and help as always lovely ladies xx

• S
    Beginner March 2012
    Squishybunny ·
    • Hide content

I'm also big in the bust and having tried on several dresses with a stapless bra on I can say that all of them looked way better without a bra. I think a bra can work against a dresses in built scaffolding if you know what I mean.

Sorry to Hijack, but did anyone else have to reject a dress because their boobs entered the room about 2 mins before you did?

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOL Not really!! there were a few that i didnt try on cis I knew they would give me 4 boobs!! lol

• Mel B
    Beginner
    Mel B ·
    • Hide content

I'm a 36G and have bought a lovely strapless ivory bra from the 'gorgeous' range at debenhams. It really holds my puppies well and looks beautiful, have also got the matching knickers.

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics