Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Olivia
Beginner September 2026 Denbighshire

Bridal Party Outfits!!

Olivia, 1 of September of 2024 at 16:35 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

Hi all! I'm having a real mare thinking about my options for bridal party outfits - every time I think I've cracked it I question it!

I (bride) will be wearing white, my fiance is planning to wear an all black suit (including black shirt, potentially a green tie)

His groomsmen will be wearing classic suits (black, white shirt, green tie).

I have one bridesmaid and a man of honour (who likely wouldn't wear a classic male suit due to their personal style etc.)

Our colour theme is black and green (a eucalyptus type we think) - my current thought is to have my bridesmaid in black and my man of honour in a black suit with green elements like a tie or a shirt, but I'm worried it'll be *too* black without enough green - but if I have my bridesmaid wear green she'll stick out too much! HELP!

Thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by Olivia, 15 of September of 2024 at 14:41
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

You could have your man of honour wear the same colours as the groomsmen but in a different style. Or if he likes colour, maybe a green blazer and black trousers? That would make the bride's attendants 'more green' than the grooms. But honestly, I wouldn't overthink it - if you only have the one bridesmaid, then she's going to look different to everyone else anyway, and unless she's in some kind of neon green, then I don't think she'll stick out too much at all.

• Olivia
    Beginner September 2026 Denbighshire
    Olivia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you for your reply! Yes I was thinking maybe a green suit if he can find one.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics