Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sparkly Momma
Beginner November 2013

Bridal satin chemise & dressing gown now £10 @ Matalan

Sparkly Momma, 13 July, 2012 at 13:47 Posted on Planning 0 7

I thought these would be great for the morning while having hair/make-up done etc. Just cream satin with diamente BRIDE on them. I have ordered myself one of each and the just married flip-flops! £3.50 delivery but still a bargain! You can only access sale through link as it's a VIP thing. Enter code vippk4 at checkout to apply discount. They appear at full price until checkout.

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/Womens-Black-Card/Bridal-Satin-Chemise-In-Cream/54579&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online/Womens-Black-Card/Bridal-Satin-Gown-In-Cream/54580&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

They also have some children's bridesmaids dresses half price to £17.50. Also some nice clothes in the sale in general- have spent a bit too much lol! Hope this helps someone Smiley smile

7 replies

Latest activity by Jalapeno, 13 July, 2012 at 20:11
  • Soulmates
    Beginner August 2012
    Soulmates ·
    • Hide content

Fab! thankyou! does the code work on all items?

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much - I have just ordered these! Didn't have my size but at that price i will get my mum to take it in!

Ordered a load of potential bridesmaid jewellery too, the code only worked on the chemise and dressing gown though sadly

Thanks Sparkley!

• LilMissBusyBride
    Beginner August 2013
    LilMissBusyBride ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Fingers crossed I can fit into the size 8-10 that I bought by next year ;-)

• missmac13
    Beginner July 2013
    missmac13 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you sparkly momma I've just ordered mine! x

• mandij87
    Beginner August 2012
    mandij87 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Ordered mine, along with some just married flip flops that were only £3! xx

• L
    Beginner September 2012
    laura1982 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks!! I've been looking at this for a while trying to decide if its too cheesy, but for £13, I can do cheesy!!!

• xx Mrs Amor to be xx
    Beginner September 2012
    xx Mrs Amor to be xx ·
    • Hide content

Ooooh thanks so much! Just got me one and a few other little bits too! x

• Jalapeno
    Beginner October 2012
    Jalapeno ·
    • Hide content

I don't care if it's cheesy, I love it and I've bought one too. And while I was there I bought some flip flops, a dress and 2 hair bits for my BMs. £33 inc. delivery. Bargain!

Thanks for posting Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics