Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner May 2023 South Yorkshire

Bridal Shoes

Deborah, 11 of February of 2023 at 15:15 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 16
I'm struggling to find low heel, wide fit bridal shoes. I prefer a style that covers the heal but don't mind open or closed toe. Could anyone advise of a website that is.not Amazon or non UK based (for ease of returns). Thank you.

16 replies

Latest activity by Daryldut, 27 of March of 2023 at 19:25
  • Katy
    Curious July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Katy ·
    • Hide content
    I got these from new look https://www.newlook.com/uk/p/822837310205?extcam=UK_SOC_APPPDPSHARE I was worried they would be too high for me, as I don't wear heals at all, but I've been wearing them around the house for a couple of weeks & they're they're super comfortable.
  • D
    Beginner May 2023 South Yorkshire
    Deborah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. I will take a look. Wishing you the best for your big day.
  • Emily
    Beginner June 2023 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

I was having a look through ASOS earlier today and they seem to have quite a few that might fit your requirements!

• Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I have this problem too. There are 3 options on Quiz

• Ebony
    Savvy May 2023 Lincolnshire
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried lace and favour? I got my wedding shoes from there. I wanted low heel, non stiletto shoes and they had lots of choice.
  • Abbie
    Curious August 2023 Warwickshire
    Abbie ·
    • Hide content

Mine are Paradox London (purchased from Debenhams). I wanted a closed toe, low heel, and I needed a size 9 shoe, which felt impossible, but I found a pair that I liked. Definitely more on the pricier end though - dependent on sales the pairs are £60-100.

• Kirsty
    Beginner November 2023 Kent
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    Rainbow collection do low and wide fit plus you can dye them afterwards so you can continue to wear them. You can order online or John Lewis do them
  • Tammy
    Beginner March 2023 Staffordshire
    Tammy ·
    • Hide content
    Have you tried Hebeos? I'm not sure on width size but they have alot of choice x
  • Miranda
    Savvy September 2023 East Sussex
    Miranda ·
    • Hide content
    Hello Smiley smile there are some really lovely ones on quiz all different styles and they come up quite big too xxx
  • K
    Dedicated June 2023 Essex
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content

I recommend Paradox London. I needed wide fit, low block heel shoes and found the perfect ones. I bought a pair in silver to wear to my cousins wedding and I lasted all day in them. So I bought the ivory pair for my wedding.

• M
    Beginner November 2023 Gloucestershire
    Missy ·
    • Hide content

Also recommend Paradox London. I needed shoes with a low heel and they had some lovely ones with 3-4cm heels, they also have some wide fit options. They are a bit pricey (I spent £90) but they do have a sale on currently

• S
    Beginner October 2024 Berkshire
    Simone ·
    • Hide content
    What are these called please? X
  • S
    Beginner October 2024 Berkshire
    Simone ·
    • Hide content
    Thank you! They are beautiful! 😍
  • Happypinkflowers13172
    Beginner July 2023 South West London
    Happypinkflowers13172 ·
    • Hide content
    Rainbow collection! They have so many options, so comfy and also better price than big brands
  • B2B2023
    Curious April 2023 East Central London
    B2B2023 ·
    • Hide content

I got these and I am super pleased with them: https://www.marksandspencer.com/wide-fit-ankle-strap-block-heel-sandals/p/clp60592523?color=WHITEMIX#intid=plpnav_pid_pg1pip48g4r8c2

• D
    Beginner November 1979
    Daryldut ·
    • Hide content
    A new generation secure browser with cryptography Ximera A confidential browser is a tool that allows you to remain anonymous on the Internet and independently manage the information that you want or do not want to share with other people. Developers have significantly succeeded in creating untraceable software, and Ximera is a vivid example of this. Ximera – a new approach to privacy 1. Visit any websites 100% incognito without tracking trackers 2. Avoid the formation of a digital fingerprint – a digital fingerprint that leaves most unprotected users 3. Keep any online activity secret and encrypt the profile 4. Create different work environments, add other participants and transfer your encrypted profiles or store them remotely 5. Automatic generation of fingerprint substitution parameters Ximera browser is simple, easy to use and absolutely safe. With its use, web surfing will be no different from usual - except for a high level of anonymity on the Internet How it works Ximera's work is based on the principles of cryptography, which make it possible to confuse digital fingerprints and prevent sites from collecting and compiling information about the activity of their visitors. After creating your cryptographic key, an anonymous browser will generate fake digital fingerprints and use them when visiting certain resources and during the search. Chimera's capabilities can be used collectively – the browser supports the option of creating team accounts and allows you to create a large number of browser profiles. You can download and get acquainted with the Ximera antidetect browser on the website Antidetect browser and if you specify that you get a 50% discount on tariff plans from this forum! The antidetect works on both Windows and Linux versions There is also an affiliate program that always pays you up to 40% of payments for a given user, recommend the antidetec ximera browser and earn on a new product

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics