Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

vicky 84
Beginner March 2012

bridal shops in west midlands

vicky 84, 5 June, 2011 at 21:39 Posted on Planning 0 3

Well im starting the search for my dress next weekend and was wondering if anyone could reccomend some shops as im not really sure where to start. i live in walsall so anywhere near to there.

thanks in advance ladies x

3 replies

Latest activity by *BigBird*, 6 June, 2011 at 18:43
  • Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

I got mine ( I know its early!!) from the bridal shop in Rugeley - Rebecca Jayne. Its above a MOB outfit style shop. The service is fab and Rebecca is amazing, I came out with a completely different dress to I thought I would - she knows what suits a woman's shape.

• J
    Beginner September 2011
    jellytotlou ·
    • Hide content

I'd agree with Mrs K-2be, Rebecca-Jaynes was really good, and really helpful. My most favourite shop was called the Wedding Parlour in Bridgtown, Cannock. I also tried CindyBelles in Brownhills, they were really nice but not as many dresses to choose from.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

My fave was the Wedding parlour in Bridgetown too, although i've bought from Katie's brides in Heath Hayes and the woman who I deal with is absolutely delightful, very happy and charming, and generally just lovely.

Rebecca Jayne's wasn't for me - for various reasons I won't go into.

• *BigBird*
    Beginner April 2013
    *BigBird* ·
    • Hide content

There is a massive Franchesca Bridal Wear wharehouse in Wilnecote Tamworth. Straight down the A5 for you. They have so much to chose from and also do some great deals Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics