Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

**Shelley**
Beginner October 2012

Bridal Underwear - Best Seller?

**Shelley**, 4 of April of 2012 at 12:10 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi all!

I've been having a think about my bridal underwear and was wondering where the best place to go. I would like a good strapless push-up bra (as I have lost weight!) and am happy to go with higher briefs but would like them to look a bit sexy if that's possible! ?

Where did you get yours? How much did you pay? AND flash if you wanna! Lol no rude pics please!

Thanks!

x

10 replies

Latest activity by **Shelley**, 5 of April of 2012 at 10:43
  • L
    Beginner April 2012
    LEMBS8 ·
    • Hide content

I'm going braless and wearing spanx shorts under mine. I thought about going the sexy route but my OH won't see it so I'm saving that for the honeymoon Smiley smile I'm thinking about going for this in the cream... though I really like the black too!

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/bodies-and-basques/ooh-la-la-corselette/noir/gs49nr/?show=16&sort=1&level=1

• hayleyann
    Beginner May 2013
    hayleyann ·
    • Hide content

Ive had mine from larougeboutique.co.uk they have some lovely items reasonable prices too, i got a swarovski thong and matching straplees bra, thong 14.99 and bra 28.99 there beautiful and fit well too. check them out they have allsorts

• Going2theChapel
    Beginner March 2013
    Going2theChapel ·
    • Hide content

Ill be keeping an eye on this thread, id like something sexy too however wont be able to purchase till the last minute as my boobs yoyo with my weight Smiley sad

• D
    Savvy September 2012
    delphi13 ·
    • Hide content

I bought Lise Charmel Sublime Elegance. Pretty expensive but sexy in a retro way. I've bought the bottoms already but will wait till nearer the time for the bra as I also lose weight off that area pretty easy

• D
    Savvy September 2012
    delphi13 ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to say the above comes with a strapless bra as well

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

I've got a strapless basque from here:

I found needing plus size underwear really restricted to where I could find what I wanted and found this website just through a google search but the lady that runs it is sooo helpful, brilliant service would thoroughly recommend!

And these are my bottoms, for OH's benefit lol

• **Shelley**
    Beginner October 2012
    **Shelley** ·
    • Hide content

I'm thinking a basque top...or a vintage style balconette bra...something with a bit of stability! I do really like the Wonderbra strapless bra with "hands" and I already have one of these but wanted something a little more sexy! Also reckon I am gonna need some good chicken fillet padding to stick down my bra!

xMissLoux you naughty minx with those saucy pants! They would be wasted on my OH and way to uncomfortable for me!!!

x

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

I'm keeping an eye on this thread too, I'm finding it so difficult to find anything that I like / that fits.

Ordered a gorgeous longling bra set from John Lewis but the fit was terrible, also tried on most of Debenhams bridal range, didn't fit properly, even went into Selfridges. Been in a zillion underwear shops / boutiques, surprising how many places don't sell a nice strapless white bra.

☹️

• purpletaff
    Beginner June 2012
    purpletaff ·
    • Hide content

I have a very practical but nice ish strapless wonderbra and matching briefs tried on in John Lewis and then bought on figleaves.com for much less :-)

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product=Wonderbra-Ultimate-Strapless-lace-bra&product_id=WA-9323-ULT&size=&colour=Ivory

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

THIS:

• **Shelley**
    Beginner October 2012
    **Shelley** ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep, this is the bra that I have and it is pretty good at keeping the boobs in their place and is comfy too. Be warned tho, it's handwash only!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics