Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Savvy February 2022 Wiltshire

Bride outfit does this combo work?

Wildberry, 9 of December of 2021 at 23:54 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 4
I'm having a February wedding (small register Office).
Im not confident in high heels and I'm thinking it could be quite icy so I want some confidence walking.
Silver occasion dress, white ankle boots and ivory faux fur shurg jacket thing.
Thanks xBride outfit does this combo work? 1

Bride outfit does this combo work? 2
Bride outfit does this combo work? 3

4 replies

Latest activity by Louise, 11 of December of 2021 at 12:55
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Love your dress!! I think the shrug and boots will work, but if you wanted to have a more bridal shoe with a short dress you could look at a block heel, like the one below. I am the same, don't like heels so I have got low block heel, so comfy and am sure will be a good fit for a potential icy walk. Whatever you do get I would suggest rubbing the sole with sandpaper to make it less smooth and will give you more grip. Hope you find something x

Low block Heel

• W
    Savvy February 2022 Wiltshire
    Wildberry ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you, great suggestion and advice xx
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I agree with Charlotte. Love the dress and shrug. The block heel boot is trendy but it might look a big heavy with your pretty dress, difficult to visualise when it’s not all together! The Mary Jane block heel shoes are very popular and a good option for ladies who don’t like a thin or stiletto heel. I’m looking at those type of shoes with a block heel too as my dress is 1950s style tea length and I also don’t wear heels much. Great tip about rubbing the sole too. Good luck
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    I am struggling with warmth too though my wedding march. I'm desperate to fine some nice shoe-boots but they don't seem to exist without a very high and scarily thin heel! The dress and shrug r lovely though, could u buy them all and try it out?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics