Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Buzzee
Beginner January 2012

Brides& Belles Camberley - any reviews?

Buzzee, 3 March, 2011 at 21:41 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone had used this company to buy a dress (or accessories from?) They are an authorised stockist for the designer i'm looking at but don't sell the actual style. However they have said they can order it in for me and can offer the best price i have come across. I have not visited the shop yet (not even sure if it is a shop - seems from website its more of a 'warehouse' but i may be very wrong on that!)

I am sure someone on here has mentioned them in a previous post but couldn't find it so basically just wondered if anyone had used them and could offer a review?

Thanks

H x

4 replies

Latest activity by Buzzee, 5 March, 2011 at 12:14
  • Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Bumping on the off chance! x

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

Can't help with a review, but Google Street View shows their address as a residential street - quite possibly a "small, run from home in the garage or an extension" type place. Nothing necessarily to be concerned about, as there are a number of successful shops that operate in this way. Probably why it's "by appointment only" as they only deal with one customer at a time.

Couldn't find any mention on Companies House, as it may be registered under another name and operating as "Brides and Belles", which is quite common.

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I've never heard of these unfortunately. They've never been at any Wedding Fayres I've been to. I'll ask around the other suppliers in the area and see if they have heard of them. A lot of my local brides go to one in Farnborough which I think is the Bridal Centre. Have you tried them? Or there is Christine Daniels in Bracknell.

Nat

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

No sorry I havent been there. It wasnt one I went to when I was looking. I went to the one in Farnborough which stock Maggies which was ok but not great for a first experience of bridal shopping and your just left to it but they have LOADS of dresses. I can recommend Envisage bridal in Crowthorne though! The women there are superb and its a great experience going there if nothing else. Which designer are you looking for?

xxx

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your replies. AJ - you're right they are based from home and I spoke to the lady and she has been an authorised stockist for Ellis for 12 years i think. So i'm sure it's perfectly legit - i'm just being overly cautious! Thanks for your other recommendations to everyone too!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics