Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

August 24 Bride
Savvy August 2024 Kilkenny

brides to be ~ listen to these Podcasts!!!!

August 24 Bride, 3 of March of 2023 at 13:16 Posted on Planning 1 1

Hi Brides To Be!!! Smiley heart

I just wanted to share 2 amazing podcasts which are currently helping me massively with the wedding stress journey and thought i'd share so other brides who may be in the same position can listen and feel at ease..

Planning a wedding can be very difficult, and even though i work in the wedding industry myself its made me realise its not always sunshine and rainbows when planning the biggest most important day of your life!

With having a full time job, social life and wedding planning it can get a little much so why not take some time for yourself and listen to the 2 podcasts i will name below. There may be a million more in the podcast world but these 2 in particular have been a god send! It may not be everyones cup of tea but i just want to share them ~

1. The Unfiltered Bride Podcast with Georgie and Beth &

2. The Newly Weds Podcast with Jamie Laing and Sophie Habboo

So number 1. Is two wedding lady experts who literally just chit chat about all wedding topics from bridesmaids to decor and what's even better is that Georgie who is on the podcast just recently got married so even though she works in the industry she is a bride too!! You may have seen Georgie on TikTok with all her tips ~ but literally the podcast has me crying in hysterics on the way to work! Its fairly new in comparison to the next one but definitely worth a listen. The podcast can also be found on youtube too!

The 2nd podcast is hosted by Jamie and Sophie who were stars on Made in Chelsea if you have ever watched that and they are due to tie the knot this upcoming May. Their podcast is a little different to number 1, they invite guest speakers onto the show to discuss wedding topics aswell as discussing their wedding journey, the arguments they've had in relation aswell as their home life too but again it's a great podcast to listen too especially gaining a Grooms to be perspective also!

As mentioned above i just wanted to share the 2 podcasts which have helped me so much recently, and if i can 'propose the pod' to others that may not know of them well why not! Happy Friday one and all, and go listen to the podcasts!! Smiley flower

1 replies

Latest activity by Melissa, 10 of March of 2023 at 19:58
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for the recommendation! I started listening to The Unfiltered Bride on my way to work this morning and it’s exactly what I needed to help with pre-wedding stress!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics