Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsA2B2014
Beginner September 2014

Brides wanting Jimmy Choo's at Bicester

MrsA2B2014, 31 of May of 2013 at 10:20 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi Ladies,

I've just had a VIP email from Bicester Village with 10% discount for next week in the evenings from 3rd June to 7th June.

Their Jimmy Choo shop is meant to be pretty good, and if anyone wants a copy of the email I'd be happy to forward it to them?

1 replies

Latest activity by MrsA2B2014, 31 of May of 2013 at 10:58
  • V
    Beginner August 2013
    Victoria030384 ·
    • Hide content

That's very kind of you to offer but just in case people don't realise I went down to Jimmy Choo in Bicester Village 5 times over the last year in the hope of getting some but there were never any of the bridal shoes there and only very occasionally did I see anything that was silver or gold either. The lady in the shop told me that they rarely get any bridal style stuff there and if it is then its only in either small or big sizes. I ended up getting mine from the London shop and paying full price but it was worth it. I guess if you are near then Bicester is worth a visit just in case or if you want to go for other reasons but I wouldn't waste a visit especially for it.

• MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to get a Mulberry (their outlet sale starts on Monday too) so thought I'd hit a double whammy and look for my bridal shoes. I've got quite big feet so can usually find something.

Their bridal section seems a little bit bleh but hoping there will be a few sandal style shoes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics