Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

Brides who spent 50K + on their wedding or £1k or under

LuxuriousBrownDiamonds791, 24 of February of 2017 at 14:23 Posted on Journalist Seeking... 0

Hello,

I'm looking for two more brides for a fun glossy photo-shoot style feature for the Fabulous Daily section of the Sun newspaper and can pay the brides a case study fee on publication.

I need one who spent £50k or more on their wedding and ideally sold something expensive to make this happen and also a bride who married on a budget for 1k or less (ideally with a pub reception)

The brides we select would get to
attend a lovely all-expenses-paid photo shoot in our London studio with professional hair and make up artists and be photographed in their wedding dress again with the other brides Smiley smile It'll be a lovely day out and lunch is included. We'd also arrange your travel and I'd do a quick telephone interview with you over the phone.

Please can you let me know whether you're keen to participate? I'd need to know your name, age occupation and a line explaining why you married on a budget/splashed out. We'd also need some good wedding images from your special day. (Being able to still fit in your dress is a requirement as we need to photograph you in it in the studio)

Deadline: Sunday 26th February 5pm

Many thanks,

Helen

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics