Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

bridesmaid dress colours for sunflower bouquet

3 of December of 2012 at 14:16 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hello
I really want sunflowers as bouquet at my wedding. i was originally planning on having navy bridesmaid dress which, although i still think is a lovely combination, i have decided not to use as i want something a little brighter....
can anyone recommend a good colour for a bridesmaid dress. Im getting married 25th may 2014, so something for spring / summer colours Smiley smile
Thank you in advance Smiley smile

3 replies

Latest activity by Pook82, 3 of December of 2012 at 15:31
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Teal is quite popular with sunflowers or purple. This is one I did with a lighter blue than navy:-

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

I'd still go navy personally.

I was going to have sunflower bouquets with black bridesmaid dresses but as we are now marrying in October, it's too expensive to have all sunflowers so am mixing them in with other flowers.

I think the really bright colours are too much with sunflowers IMO as sunflowers are so bright and impactful that they clash.

• Pook82
    Beginner August 2012
    Pook82 ·
    • Hide content

Great choice with the sunflowers ;-)

I had them in my boquet and was going to have them for my bridesmaid boquet too but her dress was quite "busy" so the florist suggested just plain flowers for hers. This was her dress

I'll try to post some pics of the wedding but my computer wont let me upload the pics right now, think they're the wrong format?!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics