Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner September 2014

Bridesmaid Dress Cost

ExcitedBride2Be2014, 22 of January of 2014 at 20:37

Posted on Planning 38

Hi I know this question has probably been asked already, I'm trying to get a rough idea of how much a bridesmaid dress costs. I was wondering if I could be cheeky and ask if any of you lovely people would be able to give me an idea of how much you spent on yours? Any help would be greatly...

Hi

I know this question has probably been asked already, I'm trying to get a rough idea of how much a bridesmaid dress costs. I was wondering if I could be cheeky and ask if any of you lovely people would be able to give me an idea of how much you spent on yours?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :-)

38 replies

• BubblesKM
    Beginner October 2014
    BubblesKM ·
    • Hide content

Alfred angelo, £207 each, bloody expensive but I love them! Xx

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    mrsbee2b ·
    • Hide content

Mine was from dessy and cost £200 eeek, but I am only having one bridesmaid. It's my daughter and she is only 11 but I really struggled to get a dress that wasn't either way too babyish for her or too grown up. I can't wait till it arrives, hopefully no alterations will be needed!!

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

Mine cost £67 each; I struggled to find dresses that I liked and fit with my theme and in the end ordered them from a company I'd never heard of which had them advertised in the sale with an original price of £339!!! They're nice but I struggle to believe anyone ever paid that much for them!

• K
    Beginner October 2014
    katie80uk ·
    • Hide content

Mine were £140 each ordered from Alexia, i know again like people have said you can get them much cheaper and prob off ebay even cheaper. But due to the colour i wanted and style i decided to just buy them from somewhere i 100% knew i could get them. I did do a lot of looking around the high street and there are some great ones, all depends on style and colour

• E
    ExpensivePurpleCakes124 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks… glad I asked!

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    LucyLastic ·
    • Hide content

Mine are from monsoon & were £109 each..more than we wanted to pay but bm are going to sort own shoes & accessories.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics