Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2016

Bridesmaid Dress FHFH

MrsWood2b16, 23 of June of 2015 at 23:07 Posted on Planning 0 12

Hi

Has anyone used 'For Her and For Him' for bridesmaid dresses?

What's the quality like?

Thanks xxx

12 replies

Latest activity by NorthernLights, 22 of March of 2016 at 13:31
  • Calella
    Beginner August 2016
    Calella ·
    • Hide content

Haven't used them, but their dresses look beautiful! I'd be interested to find out if anyone else has used them! They post a lot of their "real wedding"pictures on their facebook page.

If I can't find what I'm looking for elsewhere, I may end up buying from them as they have exactly what I'm looking for!

• D
    Beginner September 2015
    DecoBride2015 ·
    • Hide content

I was going to use them, but have since changed my mind and have chosen a dress for my BM from elsewhere. I had contacted them with a query, and they didn't reply which I found disappointing. I then noticed that a lot of their dresses are copies from other designers - some high street such as Coast, but also Jenny Packham. I then noticed they use a lot of images on their website which also appear on other websites (photo shoot style shots). I decided not to risk it! I'd be interested to hear what the quality is like though, just out of interest.

• PrettyFlower90
    Beginner July 2016
    PrettyFlower90 ·
    • Hide content

I'm really curious about this too!! I like them on Facebook and they're always posting "real weddings" and I love all of their dresses I have seen!

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

Haha we're all curious but none of us have actually used them lol xxx I love their dresses. But they're not cheap... as I need 5!

So didn't want to just randomly order from anywhere xxx

• Charliebob
    Beginner May 2016
    Charliebob ·
    • Hide content

Just been nosing on a wedding blog site and saw this couple recently ordered their bmaids dresses from FHFH, and they look ace!

http://www.boho-weddings.com/2015/06/26/diary-of-a-boho-bride-ruth-mike-8-weeks-to-go/#more-113281

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

Just bumping this to see if anyone has actually used them?

xxx

• N
    Beginner January 2016
    NoMoore ·
    • Hide content

I've not used them but a bit of googling bought up some bad reviews....

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsWood2b16 ·
    • Hide content

Hmmm yes, I'm not convinced by them. I really want them to be good as they have everything I want! :-( xx

• R
    RomanticBrownDiamonds507 ·
    • Hide content

I ordered 3 bridesmaids dresses for my daughter's wedding in August, obviously a bit concerned when you see some of the awful dresses online. I can honestly say that the first one arrived yesterday and it is beautiful. It's just like the pictures and beautifully made. We are so pleased. Took 4 and a half weeks from order to delivery. Customer Services were so helpful, too. It' s definitely ordering a variety of swatches to check for colour and to get an idea of the fabric.

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MissAtoMrsB ·
    • Hide content

I have 3 bridesmaid dresses from FHFH

They are really long but that's the only bad thing I can say, they're a good quality, look like what I ordered and the customer service were fine.

Im getting my bridesmaids dresses fitted next month, I get married in May, just using a local seamstress but that's because I ordered the generic sizes and didn't put exact measurements in.

Hope this helps! X

• Nikkijj86
    Beginner April 2016
    Nikkijj86 ·
    • Hide content

I haven't used them (I dare not tell you where I got my bridesmaid dresses from!!) but one of my clients used them for her wedding last September and she thought they were brilliant and from the photos she showed us they looked absolutely stunning.

• sydneysays
    Beginner May 2016
    sydneysays ·
    • Hide content

I got my BM dresses from there and they were fantastic! The dresses arrived promptly and are absolutely gorgeous and fit the girls perfectly. I have seen some bad reviews, but the common theme is usually that these people haven't ordered fabric swatches and went with standard sizing. Never go off of just a computer image, order fabric swatches and go for custom sizing and you'll be fine!

• NorthernLights
    Beginner November 2017
    NorthernLights ·
    • Hide content

Hey, Ive not used them but my younger sister used to work in the Wedding Industry and she said they're okay! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics