Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2018

Bridesmaid dress web page

Adc, 11 of June of 2017 at 23:13 Posted on Planning 0

Hi..I have been looking at 3 bridemaid dresses on a page called Mix Bridal..it is advertised on Facebook..

The dresses look ideal for what I want..

I ordered some swatches which arrived in really good time..but they came from China.. But it says the company is based in in London.. this has made me a little suspicious..

Im wondering if anyone has used the company before..if anyone knows anything about them and what their dresses are like..??

I have looked for reviews but can only find the reviews from their actual page..

Thank you

• H
    Beginner May 2018
    HappyBrownConfetti849 ·
    • Hide content

You are right to be wary, there are a lot of Chinese dress sites that use London offices or .co.uk websites to give you the impression that they are UK based.

I haven't used Mix Bridal personally, but I did buy a Chinese wedding dress on eBay -I regretted it immensely. I haven't found a single Chinese dress site that has all good reviews -it's either love or hate and there's no telling which service you will get. Customer service if you want a return or refund is usually bad from what I've seen as well.

Take the photos to an actual bridal shop, or look for something similar on the high street (Debenhams, John Lewis, Boundary Mill etc.) would be my advice.

One thing I will say for Facebook, while it is up to the page to allow reviews, they can only get them taken down by applying to Facebook to do so. Therefore any critical reviews should be honest.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics