Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2021

Bridesmaid dresses

Sarah8712, 28 of December of 2020 at 12:31 Posted on Planning 0 13
Hello all,
I am wondering if anyone has found any good shops/websites for bridesmaid dresses. I am getting married August 2021. Wanting to spend more for the £100 per dress. Any advice or help would be great.
Thank you Take care

13 replies

Latest activity by April21Bride, 30 of December of 2020 at 12:18
  • Laura
    Beginner September 2021 Staffordshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    Hi there, I have 6 bridesmaids which are all different body shapes. I actually bought multi-way bridesmaid dresses from Etsy and the quality and colours are fantastic!
  • S
    Beginner August 2021
    Sarah8712 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Laura,
    Thank you. Do you remember the Etsy shop name?
    Sarah ?
  • Laura
    Beginner September 2021 Staffordshire
    Laura ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Sarah,

I bought them from Dress Bridesmaid US. They offered free delivery at the time, i have just searched and managed to find them:-https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/708451865/long-short-dusty-rose-bridesmaid-dress?ref=shop_home_active_1&frs=1&crt=1Fingers crossed the above link works! ?
  • S
    Beginner August 2021
    Sarah8712 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Laura,
    Thanks for the link that’s lovely if you. ?
    Sarah
  • Samanatha
    Beginner May 2022 West Sussex
    Samanatha ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Sarah!
    I used a website called Vinibelle, as they seemed to have the best selection of colours and seemed pretty legitimate when I did a little digging. The dresses are gorgeous and arrived within a good time frame ? They also aren't crazily expensive considering the quality!
    Worth a look definitely, https://www.vinibelle.com
    Bridesmaid dresses 1
    Good luck with the wedding! Xxxx
  • S
    Beginner August 2021
    Sarah8712 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Samatha,
    Thank you so much for the website and advice. I hope your wedding planning is going well.
    Sarah
  • G
    Beginner August 2021 Rutland
    Gemma ·
    • Hide content
    Hey! I got my 4 bridesmaids dresses from ASOS Smiley smile so happy with them. They have a bridesmaids range.

• Ceri
    Beginner May 2021 Berkshire
    Ceri ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve just purchased my two bridesmaids dresses from Victoria Lou bridal. https://victorialou.co.uk/ They are multi-way dresses (which come with a matching bandeau to be worn underneath if the bridesmaid wants more coverage) and they are absolutely beautiful. Best part is that my bridesmaids could try them on at home with a sample dress posted to them which really helped during lockdown x
  • Samanatha
    Beginner May 2022 West Sussex
    Samanatha ·
    • Hide content
    Ah excellent! So glad you found what you were looking for ?
  • M
    Beginner August 2030 Devon
    Molly ·
    • Hide content
    Hi quiz is a really good one for bridesmaids dresses as you can go for a really simple elegant dress to a very glam one. The quality is also very good
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    I got mine from oasis in the sale (should be £80 but got for £19. I wanted dresses they would/could wear again - having been a bridesmaid many times before the brides spent fortunes on dresses I would never wear again. I remember getting a 2birds multi way dress plus bandou think it cost her >£300. Gorgeous but haven’t worn since. Good luck with shopping

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics