Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner May 2024 Middlesex

Bridesmaid Dresses

Rianna, 8 of September of 2023 at 17:01 Posted on Wedding Attire 1 4

Hello!

I am really struggling with bridesmaid dresses. I have 7 bridesmaids and want them all in the same colour but to try on different styles so they're each comfortable and feel like themselves. I was going to order from JJs house but they have introduced the fee for returning and I can't really afford to sink the cost. This fee for restocking on most bridesmaid dress websites is making things really difficult!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I am feeling really stuck!

4 replies

Latest activity by Emily, 19 of September of 2023 at 10:39
  • L
    Rockstar July 2023 Greater Manchester
    Lisa ·
    • Hide content
    We got ours from Krisp through the Debenhams website who at least at the time did free shipping and returns (end of last year). I only had 2 but they were the same colour but different styles for my two.
    The other option would be Wed2Be who have stores all over the country. They have 6 different styles and quite a lot of different colours (you can get any of the styles in any of the colours), but it would mean getting them in-store vs online. At least the girls could try them on though, so hopefully no sunk costs in shipping.
  • Sarah
    Rockstar August 2024 Warwickshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Have a look at Victoria Lou Bridal, Lace and Favour or infinity dresses. They have multi way dresses on there. Not too sure what the process is about sending back though X
  • M
    Beginner August 2025 Derbyshire
    Molly ·
    • Hide content

Try Wed2b - they have dresses in different styles in the same colour. Lots of stores too! They were lovely when I visited! Smiley smile

• Emily
    Curious April 2024 Derbyshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

Another vote over here for Wed2b - we ordered my Maid of Honour's dress from there last week. Lovely experience, and very helpful staff. Visited both the Manchester and Bolton stores, would definitely recommend.

They also do ties, pocket squares and cufflinks which perfectly match the bridesmaids dress colours.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics