Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charly
Beginner October 2024 Staffordshire

Bridesmaid dresses

Charly, 20 of June of 2024 at 21:38 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hey ladies, can you recommend places to find bridesmaid dresses from please. My maids range from sizes 8 - 22 so I'm struggling to find the same design across multiple sizes. Every time I search it brings up random websites I have never heard of and I'm worried to choose somewhere of poor quality. Looking for 4 dresses budget is £100 (each) but can go more if they are perfect. Any ideas you share will be appreciated lots - thank you xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by Hannah, yesterday at 07:30
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! My bridesmaids are 8-24. I got mine off of everpretty on shein! And one on the actual everpretty website. I did however find the sizing funny as the 24 from shein fit my size 18 sister but the 24 from everpretty fit like a glove. The quality was amazing and I bought these from £28-£55! Just measure up and use as a guide as the others were perfect. X
  • Echo
    East Central London
    Echo ·
    • Hide content

Many of my friends have recommended AZAZIE to me, saying that they offer custom sizes and a wide range of colors.

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

You might find it easier to pick one of those ranges that have different styles in the same colour and fabric - with such a wide range of sizes, you'll probably struggle to find one dress style that suits all of them anyway.

• Linda
    Curious June 2025 Greater London
    Linda ·
    • Hide content
    J J house is good.
  • H
    Beginner December 2024 Cambridgeshire
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content
    Hey!
    I have a similar size range for my bridesmaids. Would really recommend wed2b - you can try lots of different styles/colours/sizes. They do 2 ranges of dress, first is £119 (and are lovely dresses), the second was nearer the £149 mark I think (but this more expensive satin range comes in a lot fewer colour options). Definitely worth a trip, even if it just helps you get an idea of style etc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics