Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner April 2019

Bridesmaid Dresses

SunnyPurpleStationery89196, 2 of April of 2018 at 10:05 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all,

I'm in the fairly early stages to planning our wedding, and have made a huge list of things to do and when they need to be done by. Bridesmaid dresses aren't currently urgent, but I feel I should start finding things still.

I'm quite keen to pick a colour & fabric, but let my bridesmaids pick a style to suit them individually so that they can all be comfortable and happy on my big day. They'll match, but their dresses won't be identical. This doesn't need to be a made to order kind of place at all.

My problem is, where can I do this in the UK (that also isn't very expensive)? Are there shops that offer this? If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful Smiley smile

Thank you

Emily

3 replies

Latest activity by SunnyPinkDiamonds81265, 6 of April of 2018 at 12:11
  • S
    Beginner November 2018
    SunnyIvoryCars91804 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily

I had the same idea and really struggled to find anything (I ended up getting my dresses from ASOS!).

The closest I could find was Ghost Dresses however they are quite expensive (starting at over £200).

hope you get sorted xo

• F
    Beginner November 2018
    Fireworkandfairylightwedding ·
    • Hide content

ASOS is defiently worth a look. They have lots of different bridesmaid collections which have dresses in the same colours and fabrics but vary in length and style to suit different girls. Here’s an example of what I mean:

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Depending on how much you want to spend, sexyher.com could be a good option. They have lots of different styles starting from £70, and most can be made in any colour.

I can definitely vouch for the quality of the dresses!

• S
    Beginner
    SunnyPinkDiamonds81265 ·
    • Hide content

I second Ghost. It's who I went with, and whilst they are expensive - the quality is really lovely and makes a lovely gift for your bridesmaids :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics