Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rosie
Curious May 2023 Lothian & Borders

Bridesmaid dresses, advice needed!

Rosie, 28 of January of 2022 at 16:55 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2

Hi guys! Just looking for a wee bit advice :-)

We have quite a relaxed colour scheme for our spring wedding, going with a mix of coral, orange, cream and pinks and I had originally thought of choosing 4 bridesmaid dresses of the same style but in a mix of those 4 colours. However I recently found this absolutely beautiful dress on Th&Th and my 4 bridesmaids all love it.. do you think it would be odd to have the girls in this light pink and then have the rest of the wedding themed around coral, orange and cream? They would basically be the pink part of the overall theme Smiley laugh

I feel like so many weddings have pink bridesmaid dresses and wanted something a little warmer but maybe we can do that through accessories, flowers etc?

Bridesmaid dresses, advice needed! 1

2 replies

Latest activity by Rosie, 28 of January of 2022 at 19:05
  • Rachel
    Dedicated June 2023 Greater Manchester
    Rachel ·
    • Hide content
    How about you get the groomsmen to wear a tie that matches the new dress you have found ? Then maybe a ribbon round your flowers ? Xx
  • Rosie
    Curious May 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Rosie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooo yes, good idea! I hadn't thought of ribbons, I'll definitely do that, maybe a coral/orange ribbon for bridesmaid flowers and pink for mine so it all kind of comes together.. Thanks Rachel Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics