Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner July 2017

Bridesmaid Dresses - DIY dresses website a good option?

ellyrose17@outlook.com, 17 of March of 2016 at 10:29 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hello,

I'm getting pretty close to budget and don't want to spend more than £100 on my 3 bridesmaid dresses. I've been looking online and found a website called DIY dress, does anyone have any reviews about them they can tell me? I've seen mixed reviews online and I'm a bit skeptical about it being so cheap (like £60 for a dress!) so I'm worried to order from there as it seems to good to be true.

I'm looking for a chiffon long dress in a deep plum colour for my MOH, and two chiffon long dresses for my teenage bridesmaids in a lavender grey colour if anyone has any other recommendations!

Thankyou!

1 replies

Latest activity by ellyrose17@outlook.com, 18 of March of 2016 at 09:59
  • R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

I put a post on about this site and most people told me to steer clear. The odd person said they had a good experience but majority said they received the wrong size and werent allowed to return, dresses poor quality etc. If you have a set budget maybe look elsewhere as if they arent all they are cracked up to be it seems you will struggle to get a refund and may end up spending 2x the amount. If you do go with them though let me know as I would be interested to see the quality ?

• E
    Beginner July 2017
    ellyrose17@outlook.com ·
    • Hide content

From most of the reviews online I had that same impression too! I won't be using them that's for sure, would rather pay more and know I'm getting the dress I want. Also seen a lot of people having trouble returning poor dresses, so that's totally put me off! Will have to find something else now xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics