Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Savvy September 2023 Derbyshire

Bridesmaid dresses - help!

Emily, 30 of October of 2022 at 07:32 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 2
Hi all, in a predicament about bridesmaid dresses! I've looked at infinity dresses and love the idea, however one of my bridesmaid is bustier and worried they won't be a good dress. Can anyone clarify this for me?! Failing this, I cant seem to find any nice sage green dresses. They all have slits in and I don't like that!

2 replies

Latest activity by Lex, 30 of October of 2022 at 19:14
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I think the multiway dresses are unflattering to a number of figures - I've never been able to work out why they are so popular, unless it's just that it gives bridesmaids the opportunity to look different while still presenting a fairly uniform appearance. They certainly don't give much support to bustier girls, and also tend to make them look top heavy, so I get why your fuller figured bridesmaid might be anxious.

I've done a quick Google search and come up with multiple styles available in sage that don't have splits, so I'm wondering if either you have a specific 'sage' in mind or a specific style. It might help if you shared the exact colour you are looking for, and also a rough idea of the style you want. Do remember that many bridesmaids' styles are available in multiple colours, so just because you've seen a dress in pink or blue doesn't mean it isn't also available in sage.

• Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    One of my bridesmaids is slim but busty, so the other girls have been amazing at considering that when choosing dresses. We have actually all agreed on the infinity dresses, as they come with a bandeau top to wear underneath which can allow for at least a strapless bra- and depending on how they tie it, you can accommodate a full regular bra. I’m going to be ordering from Kates Dresses.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics