Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner November 2018

Bridesmaid dresses - help me!!

SunnyGoldBridesmaid95947, 27 of May of 2018 at 10:25 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all!

I'm getting married in November this year and am really struggling to find the right bridesmaids dresses for my girls. I have 5 bridesmaids and one flower girl and I'd like them all to be in the same colour - dark burgundy/marsala. Their sizes range from a size 10 to a 32 and I'm really struggling! We tried on some multiway ones yesterday and I just didn't think they were very flattering on some of the girls. We'd budgeted around 80 pounds per dress but may have to up it if I can't find anything!

Have any of you bought from eBay? If so which sellers? Anywhere elsebi should be looking?

Thanks!

1 replies

Latest activity by Billie06, 4 of July of 2018 at 16:27
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Do you want all the styles to match? If you aren't fussed, maybe give each bridesmaid the £80 you budgeted and ask her to find a suitable dress, with anything extra contributed by herself?

I don't know any particular sellers on eBay, however I would suggest that if you see something, email the seller and see if you can buy a sample one first to make sure of the quality - same for Amazon.

People on here have really rated ASOS and Mix Bridal.

And I would recommend a site called sexyher.com. They're a UK company, I've bought a couple of dresses from their and would happily vouch for quality. They offer a made to measure service, which I believe is more expensive, but you could always buy and then get it altered at home. I did that with a dress from there once and it was fine. Most of their dresses can be made in any colour.

Good luck!

• B
    Beginner November 2018
    Billie06 ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I'm having a similar problem, getting married in November and have 7 bridesmaids all ranging in sizes etc. However, I'm going for a theme of everyone wearing something different that fits into my wedding theme. I have a £50 budget per BM and i've asked them to find things themselves as they know what will suit them!

We have a whatsapp group and they've check ASOS, Little Mistress and Debenhams so far. They've ordered dresses to try on but i know how difficult it is.

One of my BM's ordered from Ebay and the dress wasnt very good quality, also last year my friend made us (as a BM) pay for our own dresses from Amazon and the quality was horrid. Looked really cheap.

hope that helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics