Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner April 2014

Bridesmaid dresses recommendations

Katty1234, 23 of June of 2013 at 15:10 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi ladies

just wondering if anyone can help suggest some good bridesmaid brands that are reasonably price (around £150 ish)

ive been in a few shops and looked but a lot were over £200 and some more £250 which I think seems unite a lot!

thanks!

xxxx

9 replies

Latest activity by Cariss1, 25 of June of 2013 at 04:02
  • Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

The Mark Lesley ones are around £180 but if you're buying more than one or buying from the shop you purchased your dress from you probably have room to negotiate. Mori Lee also come in at around £160 as do Linzi Jay

• K
    Beginner May 2015
    kittyharris ·
    • Hide content

I am struggling to find something in that price range too...because I want all my maids in different colour pastels but the same dress high street isn't really an option...and I think I would be too worried to get one online (ebay/china etc)...why isn't there a middle of the road bridesmaid retailer?! they would make a killing! perhaps i will start my own business!! xx

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Coast, Phase Eight, Warehouse all have lovely dresses.

I know a fair few people have ordered from Light in The Box and seem pleased.

• A
    Beginner July 2013
    anderr1 ·
    • Hide content

Mine are from dessy and depending on the style you can get them for £140. Just depends which style you like.

• A
    Beginner October 2013
    AlmostMrsSmith ·
    • Hide content

Try Etsy, I found a lady in Cornwall who was selling my dream bridesmaid dress and when I contacted her was more than happy to create a child version too. They are all handmade and the adults one is £85. If you find a dress you like Etsy sellers are usually willing to make more in different colours.

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

I just had a mad rush 3 weeks before my wedding trying to get bridesmaids dresses as changed my mind. I got them from Ted Baker. i ound lots of lovely dresses in there.

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

My cousin bought hers in Monsoon I think couple weeks ago and have in general heard good reports about lovely dresses for very reasonable prices. Maybe worth going into London or a closer larger city so you can see a wider selection at a bigger Monsoon!

• Laura Ellen Photography
    Beginner May 2014
    Laura Ellen Photography ·
    • Hide content

Mine are coming from Coralie Beatrix on Etsy...providing I can get one of the colours decided - they're all having different colours. They're roughly coming in at about £100 each. In One Clothing are definitely worth a look too.

• T
    Beginner December 2013
    tams82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hello! what is her name?? I find it so hard on Etsy to find people from UK! Thanks!

• C
    Beginner December 2015
    Cariss1 ·
    • Hide content

Justthebeginnings.com. They are in the u.s. and most under 100.00. Mine were 79.00 and I was very happy with the quality.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics