Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Dedicated June 2016

Bridesmaid Dressing Gowns

RachD90, 27 of March of 2016 at 15:09 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi has anyone got cheapish Bridesmaid Dressing Gowns and where from? I really wanted mint ones from George at Asda but one of my bridesmaid was losing weight and I thought they would have them in all summer. They sold out now and not restocking am devasted. I have been looking at the kimno's on ebay but not sure what quality like. I don't wanna spend anymore than £10 each.

Has anyone purchased them off ebay and where they good? I would prefer mint or pink.

4 replies

Latest activity by Justkeepswimming, 28 of March of 2016 at 23:11
  • R
    Dedicated July 2017
    RomanticBrownFlowers354 ·
    • Hide content

Following!

I have had trouble finding ones which are a flanelette type material rather then silk so if anyone has recommendations for those too ?

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too! I want the flanelette too as worried about the static with silky ones. Been looking on eBay/etsy but not found the right ones for the right price yet!

• YellowDiamond
    Beginner July 2016
    YellowDiamond ·
    • Hide content

I'd been looking for ages then managed to get them in primark about 2 weeks ago! White waffle style and I then bought the crystal transfer from eBay and added them myself. £8 per dressing gown and a few pounds total plus half an hour of ironing to get the fished article! Will go get a photo for you to see...

• YellowDiamond
    Beginner July 2016
    YellowDiamond ·
    • Hide content

Oops sorry its it's wonky but basically I've got three that say bridesmaid, one that says chief bridesmaid, one bride (obvs haha!) and one mother of the bride as we are all getting ready at my parents and I didn't want my mum being left out xx

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Amazing! And what a bargain! Thanks for sharing

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics