Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner August 2014

Bridesmaid gift ideas

Haylzlou, 5 of May of 2014 at 21:20 Posted on Planning 0 11

Really struggling with bridesmaid gifts.............I have two adult bridesmaids and a teenager bridesmaid. Ideally I'd like to get them all something similar.

Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

11 replies

Latest activity by Haylzlou, 7 of May of 2014 at 18:48
  • J
    Beginner May 2015
    Jayla ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting them all a necklace which they can wear on the day. I'm also going to make a little gift bag for them with a t shirt saying 'bridesmaid' on the back to wear on the wedding morning and possibly a personalised wine glass that I saw on eBay - like this -

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

I've bought bracelets for mine (my best friend and my 11 year old daughter). I've bought one the same for myself too to wear on the day, and will give them theirs when we're getting ready so they can wear them too if they want. Will probably get something else for them as H2B wants to give them a gift when he does his speech (when we'll also be giving out gifts to the other people who have helped out), but not sure what yet, so will be interested in replies Smiley smile

• H
    Beginner September 2016
    HappyRedDecor119 ·
    • Hide content

I thought these would be cute & would suit any age Smiley smile

Sorry pic is tiny! Lol it's a bridesmaid "pot of dreams" money box!

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

Pandora bracelets or pandora earrings x

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

I have 4 adult bridesmaids and my OH 14yr old niece. I bought some of my BM's bracelets and some necklaces - they are all personalised, and are dependant on their dress shape. Only issue that I now have is that two of my BM's may be swapping styles with one another.... Now my fabulously matched up jewellery may not match up so well!

• Curlysuzie
    Beginner September 2014
    Curlysuzie ·
    • Hide content

I brought my BM's necklaces as a little keepsake. They say 'thank you for helping us tie the knot' and have a knot pendent on the chain

• Curlysuzie
    Beginner September 2014
    Curlysuzie ·
    • Hide content

I brought my BM's necklaces as a little keepsake. They say 'thank you for helping us tie the knot' and have a knot pendent on the chain

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I made mine some pearl jewellery, got them a engraved mirror compact. We went for afternoon tea too in a lovely hotel in the New Forest a couple of months after the wedding.

My personalised bracelets are my best sellers for bridesmaids presents if you think they'd like jewellery - any of my designs can have a silver charm added http://www.louloubelle.co.uk/make_it_personal.html

• South Hill Designs UK
    South Hill Designs UK ·
    • Hide content

How about a locket, you can personalize them to each of them Smiley smile

• DeeBee33
    Dedicated November 2014
    DeeBee33 ·
    • Hide content

Our adult bridesmaids are getting bracelets coloured matched to their dresses, blue for my girls and grey for Mrs DeeBee2Be's girls! My little flowergirls (niece and goddaughter) both have Pandora bracelets I bought them for their 6 month birthday and christening respectively so I have bought them butterfly charms to go on them that interlock so they will always remember being flowergirls together!

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    Haylzlou ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much for all your ideas!! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics