Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ajx
Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire

Bridesmaid gifts

Ajx, 6 of October of 2023 at 12:49 Posted on Planning 0 2

Has anyone got an ideas on what I can get my bridesmaids as a gift?!

My mum is doing a giftbag full of the usual things like candles, facemasks, a little bottle of prosecco etc and she's also got us all the robes and slippers.

I'm going to hand write a letter to each of them for them to open the night before but I don't know what else to get them 😫 I have 6 bridesmaids including my MoH and then a flower girl and pageboy, so any advice would definitely be appreciated! x

2 replies

Latest activity by Sophie, 20 of October of 2023 at 13:35
  • S
    Beginner August 2023 West Yorkshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

It sounds lovely what you already have planned.

I got my bridesmaids (just two in the end) simple gold bracelets from a company I came across on Instagram. Despite one bridesmaid being older than the other, I got them the same as I liked them and feel they could both probably wear them for many years. I took advantage of 15% off for the first order and I think they were about £45 each. I guess it becomes quite a bit more expensive with 9 in total.

I also found a company on Etsy that make really beautiful robes (not with bridesmaid on etc) xx

• Sophie
    Savvy November 2023 Derbyshire
    Sophie ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve bought my girls a necklace each to open on the morning of the wedding. They’re Stirling silver with their initials and birthstones on and are from bloom boutique. I didn’t want anything with bridesmaid or our wedding date on because I knew they’d never wear them again. I also got my mum a bracelet from the little keepsake company which is lovely. Both companies regularly have discounts on and I’ve been very impressed with the quality.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics