Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Feather
Beginner December 2012

Bridesmaid gifts

Feather, 10 February, 2012 at 15:07 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hiyaa

just wondering what your all getting your bridesmaids for a thank you gift?

I want to get them an item of jewellery for the day, but something else abit different...

inspiration please ?

?

4 replies

Latest activity by *Ducky*, 11 February, 2012 at 08:30
  • sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

My BM's dont wear jewellery but they have a billion perfumes and love everything about them. So i found this: https://www.activitysuperstore.com/Legacy/Product?Actcode=LPER

Its a day trip to go and create their own, its a bit differenct and shows a bit more though has gone into it (as they know i know they dont like jewellery.

• Kyz23
    Beginner September 2012
    Kyz23 ·
    • Hide content

Ive got them some jewellery, a photo frame thats says bridesmaid and a trinket box engraved saying thank you n the date n that.

• Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

I got mine bracelets from louloubelle, they were beautiful withn their initials as a charm and also the beautiful bridesmaid journal from Oh So cherished. For the little flower girl we got a build a bear dressed as a bride, she still loves it now.

• MrsBtobe1980
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsBtobe1980 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine a nice keepsake poem from ebay, this is for my maid of honour and friend who are bridesmaids

and this is for my 2 sisters and OH 2 sisters

i will also be getting them some other bits,

• *Ducky*
    Beginner July 2012
    *Ducky* ·
    • Hide content

I got my big BM a gold Mulberry keyring. I know she will squeal when she gets it because we both love (but can rarely justify!) Mulberry handbags. I can't be doing with crap I know she won't use or look at again. But I will also pop in a card with our thanks.

My small bridesmaid is my goddaughter, I got her a pandora bracelet for her christening and her parents and I have bought her charms for milestones and birthdays since. So I will get her a suitable charm. However, this won't much excite 3 year old so I will also get her some Peppa Pig or whatever she is into in 5 months time. Because then she will squeal at that too!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics