Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner April 2013

Bridesmaid gifts

hannahparker1983, 27 of November of 2012 at 14:18 Posted on Planning 0 13

Please help I'm really stuck on what to get my bridesmaids as a thank you gift I want something for them to keep but not to tacky any ideas I would be so fretful xx

13 replies

Latest activity by Unlikley Bride, 12 of December of 2012 at 14:19
  • K
    Beginner February 2014
    kyla25 ·
    • Hide content

I saw on Pinterest a gorgeous ring, was soooo simple just small gold or silver thin band with a knot init and a little note saying 'thank u for helping me tie the knot' if Ive any spare pennies left this is what I shall be getting xxxx

• C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

I have a silver necklace I got from when I was a younger bridesmaid with my initial which I still love and reminds me of the day - so I like the idea of something still practical but not going to go to waste. I'm toying with the idea of silver compact mirror for my MOH, possibly personalised, possibly not. I'm getting her necklace and bracelet for her outfit as we agreed she'd buy the dress and I'd buy the accessories, so didnt want to pass that agreement as a gift, if you know what I mean, hence why I'm going for an object like that. Still pondering over it though. Had also considered a nice photo frame.

• *RisqueM*
    Beginner August 2015
    *RisqueM* ·
    • Hide content

I think a photo frame, with a view to having a picture of you and your bridesmaids in? Jewelry is often given, or a jewelry box?
    My friend gave her flower girls initial bracelets and a build-a-bear bear dressed up (they were 4/6)

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

I got them their jewellery, nothing too over the top, so that they can wear it again on other occasions.

• BertB
    Beginner July 2013
    BertB ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of a Thomas Sabo bracelet and a little charm. Something to keep is always good.

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Mine all got jewellery that they wore on the day but could also wear again. Two got necklaces and one got a bracelet.

• xKellsBellsx
    Beginner December 2012
    xKellsBellsx ·
    • Hide content

I got mine the following things:

• Dressing gown with "Bridesmaid" written on the back (dressing gown £8 from Primark and iron-on transfer a couple of pounds from eBay)
    • Earrings
    • Pashmina
    • Bracelet
    • Hair accessory

I also got my best friend a little shabby chic plaque which says a little poem about her being my best friend. x

• MissPanda
    Beginner March 2012
    MissPanda ·
    • Hide content

I got mine an engraved glass and miniature set each as a keepsake, and a gorgeous Sass and Belle owl cushion. I got my man of honour a caricature of him in a suit, which went down really well. But I spent so long trying to work out what to get them, I just couldn't decide.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I sell a lot of personalised bridesmaid jewellery which is perfect for thank you gifts. Any of the bracelets on my website

• H
    Beginner April 2013
    hannahparker1983 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you all for your lovely ideas, I have got them a neckless and matching earrings to wear on the day but thought I had to get something else, I might get them a trinket box if I have any money to spare. Xx

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Feel free to have a look on my site. I have lots of jewellery items which can be worn on the day and then worn again.

Here is the link to my site and a couple of ideas!

I also have a range of personalised bracelets:

http://www.simplysilverbridalprom.com/pearl-initial-charm-bracelet.php

These can be made in silver plated too!

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine Pandora earrings - they're both super Pandora geeks with the charm bracelets etc so is an ideal present for them

• W
    Weddings By Kate ·
    • Hide content

www.notonthehighstreet.com have some lovely gifts for Bridesmaids.

They have a little 'Wedding party heart in a box' for £24.95 which has Bridesmaid inscribed on the top or you could go for a plain trinket box and add one of their 'Thank you bridesmaid' gift tags which are £1.00.

I hope this helps

• Unlikley Bride
    Rockstar July 2013
    Unlikley Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I saw this too on Pinterest - and found some on Etsy and Ebay - I think this idea's lovely - coupled with a nice dressing gown I think my girls will be v happy!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics