Hi everyone, I'm getting married this month!!! We are in the final stages of paying everything off and I'm now working on bridesmaid gifts. On the morning I'm going to give my bridesmaids a gift bag with some goodies in but I'm struggling now on what else to put into them. At the minute I have a bracelet each, a novelty hangover survival kit in a organza bag, personalised champagne flutes and a bottle of prosecco, and I'm waiting on their matching necklaces to come through on an order, but I think it's missing something. Any suggestion?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Beauty and Wellbeing
Boo Basket Ideas for Couples: How to Make the Perfect...
A complete guide to boo baskets for couples, with creative ideas and inspiration...
Planning Essentials
Gifts for Women: 25 Gifts She’ll Love
Stylish gifts for your wife, sister and mum too? We’ve got you covered with our...
Planning Essentials
50 Bridesmaid Group Chat Names, Introduction Ideas & Advice
From cute and funny names to the essential dos and don’ts of posting, here’s...