Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner May 2014

Bridesmaid gifts, how much do you spend?

Jes22, 11 of February of 2014 at 22:11 Posted on Planning 0 5

I've got 3 adult bridesmaid and I'm struggling for present ideas. I've seen these bracelets but is it enough? I was thinking of buying myself one as well and all having matching on the day.

5 replies

Latest activity by ShropshireLass, 15 of February of 2014 at 15:03
  • S
    Beginner July 2015
    sarahl2691 ·
    • Hide content

Im thinking of spending around £20-30 on each of my bridesmaids as i am already paying for their dresses.

If they were paying for their own i'd probably have the cash to spend a bit more. Really like the idea of the matching bracelets though its a nice touch! Smiley smile

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Spend what you can afford, there's no 'right' answer. I think I spent £15 on one bridesmaid and £25 on the others. I didn't buy them all the same gift

Those bracelets are lovely.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Shely ·
    • Hide content

As Holey said, spend what you can afford there isn't a set amount you should spend. The bracelets look lovely, i am spending roughly £30 on each.

• J
    Beginner May 2014
    Jes22 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Ladies, think i'll go with the Bracelets. I'm paying for their dresses, Hair and Make up so can't really afford to splash out much more xx

• pink & glitz
    Beginner August 2014
    pink & glitz ·
    • Hide content

I am buying my bridesmaid her dress, shoes, accessories and after the wedding sending a big bunch of flowers x

• ShropshireLass
    Beginner April 2014
    ShropshireLass ·
    • Hide content

Bracelet is lovely!! I've bought my bm's dresses, wraps & jewellery and paying for hair. I'm only going to get a little token gift as their jewellery sets were £30 each...they were supposed to be their gifts but I needed them to try with the dresses (wasn't sure if they'd look right) so need to get something to give on the day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics