Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

belindacoles
Beginner May 2011

Bridesmaid Jewellery Sets (Under £20)

belindacoles, 7 January, 2011 at 12:29 Posted on Planning 0 21

Hi ladies,

I need to buy my bridesmaids some jewellery and was thinking of getting a necklace and earring set (preferably drop earrings)

I have4 bridesmaids and cant really spend more than £20 per bridesmaid.

Can anyone recommend any sets, give flashes or links?

Thanks heaps

x

21 replies

Latest activity by Snuggle-bum, 7 January, 2011 at 18:52
  • Rebecca86
    Beginner July 2012
    Rebecca86 ·
    • Hide content

Not droplet earrings but there's this from H Samuel

https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/8467846/sterling+silver+cubic+zirconia+pendant+and+earrings+set/

• Rebecca86
    Beginner July 2012
    Rebecca86 ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, just came autocross this

http://www.tiptopweddingshop.co.uk/products/Classic_Diamante_Jewellery_Set-1388-223.html

Becky.

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh thats nice, thank you!!

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

I'm after something similar, and ive just found out that H Samuels are closing!! soooo you might get a bargin from there when they have a closing down sale!

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content

Hi Belinda

I can help with your jewellery

What style of necklace were you thinking of? pendant, illusion? pearl?

My earring & necklace sets are well under your budget and can be made with either sterling silver or gold plated clasps/finishes

if you think I may be able to help, please do email me

Jayne

• Rebecca86
    Beginner July 2012
    Rebecca86 ·
    • Hide content

Are they really closing?? I'm supposed to be getting our wedding rings from there oooh might get a bargain, but i do quite like H Samuel.

Have they gone bust??

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content

Jayne - I dont really know what I want lol. Just something simple and cost effective really.

Oh, I didnt know that about HS....

• celticgoddess
    Beginner March 2012
    celticgoddess ·
    • Hide content

I found these on ebay..........the woman can do any colour you want.........and they look great

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260713389608&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

hth

• belindacoles
    Beginner May 2011
    belindacoles ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Would you be able to post a photo? I cant access Ebay at work Smiley sad

Thanks Smiley smile

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting mine from Starstruck which are working out about that, but I guess it depends on what style you want!

PS I didnt know H Samuals are closing down!

• celticgoddess
    Beginner March 2012
    celticgoddess ·
    • Hide content

there you go. x forgot to say that these are £4.95 each not including p&p which isnt much either ,

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

I'm not sure exactly what is happening, our H Samuels have a half price sale like the one on their website but ours has almost everything half price,

Someone i know started working their just before christmas full time and they slashed there hours in half and all had a meeting to say that they would be closing after christmas along all H Samuels in the UK.....to be honest it wouldnt surprise me if it was just ours thats closing and someones got the wrong end of the stick but i've just been looking at them "Circle of love" collectables in the shop (for a cake topper) its £9.50 in the shop reduced from £34.99 but on the website its normal price!

Dont take my word on it, but i'd keep a look out for "to let" sign showing x

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

Thats so unfair - I want a Circle of Life cake topper but they never seem to be reduced in the sale!

Yeah it might just be your local one, hopefully anyway!

• Jayned
    Beginner May 2001
    Jayned ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

if you email me either through hitched or on *****@**********.**.** I can email you some pics and prices

Jayne

x

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

Have a look on Argos - I know some people look down on Argos Jewellerry but it is silver and under £20 I think I paid £8 -£10 for each set and I have 3 sets. So Its always worth a look on there Smiley smile xx

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi Belinda

My pendants start at £14 and earrings at only £5 so lots of options would be available within your budget - even if something was designed for you.

If something was out of budget we could discuss any amendments to materials etc to bring the price down and depending on the order I'd be happy to give you a discount for ordering 4 indentical sets.

Pendants are here http://www.louloubelle.co.uk/pendants_bridal.html# if you fancy a nosey.

If I can help at all please give me a shout on ****@***********.**.**

Lisa

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

This is exactly the same one that I sell from the same supplier at £7.99 2nd row down (SORRY I WAS QUOTING BUT WENT WRONG -the one from tiptop wedding)

https://www.3djewellery.co.uk/index_files/diamante_necklace_sets.htm

• F
    Beginner April 2012
    futureMrsM ·
    • Hide content

Starstruck your facebook link doesnt work! have u got another link so i look at your jewellery Smiley smile

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm also a jewellery designer and can certainly design you jewellery with Swarovski Crystals/Pearls for £20 in any colour. This illusion necklace on clear thread in Swarovski Crystals costs £12 for Silver Plated and the earrings are only £5 so that's under your budget and can be colour co-ordinated. Another illusion necklace but on silver wire and again under budget.

If a pendant would suit better this is £12 again and earrings to match would be £5.

Everything can be Sterling Silver but would cost about £8 more in total per set up upgrade from Silver Plated to Sterling Silver.

The ebay set whilst being cheap isn't Swarovski Crystals just to show you why my own designs cost more however I can use different materials if you wanted to lower the cost slightly.

Have a nosey at my website www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk and facebook page is www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1. I'd be happy to chat to you about various options available to you and can usually offer a discount when you are buying 4 jewellery sets. x

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

I have bought these for my Bridesmaids, they are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the price and sterling silver aswell!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330477047621

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics