Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2013

Bridesmaid Pandora charms?

morristobe, 16 of January of 2013 at 13:40 Posted on Planning 0 8

I haven't got a clue what to get my bridesmaids as presents, andam considering Pandora charms? They all have Pandora bracelets and I thought a charm would be nice. Does anyone have any charm suggestions?

Our theme is doves and birdcages...

8 replies

Latest activity by bellaZ, 19 of August of 2013 at 17:00
  • M
    Beginner September 2013
    MrsB2013 ·
    • Hide content

I went into the store and asked if they do anything for a brdiesmaid or sister (as sister is my bridesmaid) and they said no. I am going to get her a nice charm for her present aswell as something she can keep.

I think it would be a nice present if you get a charm you like

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

I did Pandora earrings rather than charms as I wasnt sure which charms they would like

• Zoomo13
    Beginner August 2015
    Zoomo13 ·
    • Hide content

If they dont do charms that are relevant to your theme why not go for a charm that will eb the colour of your wedding, or one that you know they will like ie do they like butterflies or owls etc and get them one that means something to them buti think it is a lovely idea

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

Ooh I like the earring idea. Would be nice for my MOH perhaps. My sister is a BM and has lost of meaningful charms and we are buying my SIL one for her 21st just before the wedding so will bulk her up a bit too. I'll have to pop in and see if they do anything remotley weddingy

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

OOh I've just found this silver forget me knot one...Could say something like, thank you for helping my tie the knot.

https://www.johngreed.com/en/uk/pandora-silver-charms/pandora-silver-forget-me-knot-charm-790484/invt/p3693/

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

How about the little angel one and present it to them in a way that's as though you're thanking them for guiding you through or something like that?

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

They do a wedding cake or you could choose a coloured bead to go with their dresses

Lynne

• G
    Beginner January 2014
    giddy_vicki ·
    • Hide content

Sorry if this is too late, but i've just come across this while looking for the same thing. I've found this: http://www.boutiquetoyou.co.uk/our-bridesmaid-silver-bracelet-charm-p-4600.html

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    bellaZ ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine Pandora charms. I couldn't find anything bridesmaidy, so I ended up getting this: http://estore-uk.pandora.net/default/openwork-heart-charm/790275CZ.html?prefn1=metalGroup&start=176&cgid=04b3a57d-1a29-49ee-bdb3-a0c9008e25bf&srule=price-low-to-high&prefv1=Silver

Hearts seemed appropriate.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics