Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Rockstar November 2014

Bridesmaid pjs

alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 29 of July of 2014 at 09:02 Posted on Planning 0 1

I'm spending the night before wedding with my mom, daughter and sister and then my bridesmaids are coming at 7am in the morning to get ready! (Super early but mua said we've got a lot to do! Will probably get the 2 with kiddies to come later)

anywho...

I wanted nice photos of us all getting ready in matching pjs or dressing gowns but I'm being tight about it! Even primark is £8 a set :-/ probably being unrealistic but when there's 10 it adds up!

what is everybody else doing? Thinking maybe just get some plain t shirts and buy the rhinestones you can get of eBay xx

1 replies

Latest activity by Suzie88, 29 of July of 2014 at 09:19
  • MrsWendy2016
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsWendy2016 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Alexandrawedding!

I had a quick nosey on eBay and there are lots of shops offering dressing gowns and slippers etc. The link below starts silk-type gowns at £4.99 each - and there are lots of other similar shops on there. As you are buying 10 it might be worth contacting the seller and seeing what they could offer you in terms of a bulk buy discount. eBay sellers are usually lovely and the worst they can say is no and you can contact another lot!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PERSONALISED-SATIN-WEDDING-ROBE-DRESSING-GOWN-BRIDE-BRIDAL-PARTY-FREE-GIFT-/111385422563?pt=UK_Women_s_Nightwear&var=&hash=item19ef16aae3

Might be worth a look ?

• Suzie88
    Beginner August 2014
    Suzie88 ·
    • Hide content

Whatever you get, remember if hair is involved, you probably don't want the clothing going up and over!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics