Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kayleigh
Beginner November 2023 Middlesex

Bridesmaid proposal boxes - the boxes

Kayleigh, 6 of June of 2022 at 22:20 Posted on Planning 0 9
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask where people had gotten their boxes from for their bridesmaids proposal boxes from? Looking on Amazon and they are either not quite right or mega expensive.
Any other ideas also welcome! I have 4 bridesmaids to give to.
Thanks!

9 replies

Latest activity by Stephanie, 9 of June of 2022 at 21:35
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I bought empty boxes from Etsy (I wanted them to have a green ribbon as bridesmaids will be wearing green) and did them myself.

Got them a little bottle of Prosecco, a candle (also from Etsy), a personalised champagne glass with their name and bridesmaid on it, a mini hand cream, a lip balm and a face mask. Most of it came from Etsy/eBay.
    Alternatively I’ve seen ready made ones on Not on the High Street and also on Etsy for various budgets (I know what you mean - some are super expensive!).
    Hope this helps xx
  • Bex
    Beginner July 2023 West Sussex
    Bex ·
    • Hide content
    I bought the most beautiful ones from Amazon. £12.99 each and I am blown away by the quality of them.

I’ve had to scrub the names out as I don’t know who will see this and we haven’t given them out yet🤣 but the names and dates aren't stuck on, they are embossed. Good luck!
    Bridesmaid proposal boxes - the boxes 1

• A
    Savvy August 2022 Greater Manchester
    Anna ·
    • Hide content
    I had the same issue as I thought alot of the boxes were really expensive for the size. I did alot of searching and ended up getting the perfect size box from etsy with personalisation on them (this worked out cheaper than getting a plain box and then doing the vinyl myself).

Seller was super helpful, and I happened to get it on offer at the time so was cheaper than anywhere else. Its still probably cheaper than most places:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1169572221/bridesmaid-proposal-box-empty
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks everyone!
  • Bobs
    Curious August 2023 South West London
    Bobs ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Kayleigh. I’ve brought these bridesmaid proposal bags- I found that bags were significantly cheaper.
    I’m going to fill them with a nice Neom candle, hair tangle teaser, mini prosecco etc. 😊

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1042785624/bridesmaid-gift-bag-personalised-gift?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=bridesmaid+proposal+bags&ref=sc_gallery-1-1&bes=1&sts=1&plkey=d0a4e9a9ea55765a9ffb6a44308ddedb26eaed16%3A1042785624

• Kayleigh
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much!
  • K
    Dedicated June 2023 Essex
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kayleigh

I bought bags from Team Hen and then I went on etsy and got decal stickers of their names which I put on each bag. They looked really nice Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner November 2022 Durham
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    I found etsy the best place there’s loads of options and a lot reasonably priced
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics