Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E

Bridesmaid Speech HELP!! * Any Spice Girls Fans Look Here!!*

emmalou1212, 22 of July of 2015 at 15:11 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi

my sister was always a huge spice girls fan. i am doing a speech on her wedding day and really wanted to incorporate spice girls songs/lyrics into a speech.

eg 'we're looking forward to you both starting your 'Next Generation'

the titles i was thinking of including were:

viva forever

2 become 1

next generation

never give up on the good times

mama

spice up your life

say youll be there etc

can anyone think of any sentances i could use that includes these above (or any others you can think of) that would be suitable for a wedding toast? ive hit a real mental block but im sure once i see a few i'll get going!!

TIA xxxxxx

4 replies

Latest activity by Kellym81, 22 of July of 2015 at 17:34
  • Calella
    Beginner August 2016
    Calella ·
    • Hide content

This is lovely! How about:

"It's so lovely to have all of our friends and family wannabe here to witness 2 become 1 as X marries X"

"I hope that in your lives together, you can always say you'll be there for one another"

"So please raise your glasses as we wish "viva forever" to the new Mr & Mrs"

"Ever since she met XX, he really spiced up her life, sometimes her stories had me saying "stop right now, thank you very much!" and even Mama couldn't handle the antics of the Next Generation!"

Just a few ideas!

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?? brilliant!!

• E
    emmalou1212 ·
    • Hide content

Ow WOW WOW WOW youve really hit the nail on the head!

basically we are doing the speech then following it we have a 'song' that weve changed the lyrics to wannabe

we did this last year to the fresh pince rap for my other friend and i just know all of the otehr guests will be expecting something epic (google 'rapping bridesmaids', we're the ones in the long pale lilac/silver dresses on one of the first you tube videos)

it wont let me paste the song lyrics i have into this box :-(

• E
    emmalou1212 ·
    • Hide content

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really talk about heather and rej

Looking at your future, its gonna be a big taskWaking up every morning, to rejs gasHeather you look beautiful, a gorgeous brideRej you look so handsome you fill us with pride

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really talk about our best friend

If you wanna be her husband, theres a few things you should knowThat meal where we first met you , it was all for showIf you wanna marry heather, you have got to knowThis will last forever, our love will only grow

What do you think about that now you know that’s the deal?If you can handle our love, we know you’re for real We weren’t hasty, we gave you chanceFrom beginning to end we’ve followed this romance
    I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really talk about our best friend

If you wanna be her husband, you’ve gotta get with her friends,Totes besties forever our friendship will never endSnuggling on the sofa, with hugo dogDown railway terrace not far from Mandy Hogg

So heres a story to you from me, you wanna marry HT you gotta listen carefullyShes got these friends who are ace, we’re always round your placeYou got your girl crew Laura Ju and Lu and Emma T – Shes your main maidy; we throw a real party - as you’ll see!Slam your drinks down and buy another roundSlam your drinks down and buy another round

Now you’ve married heather, you’ve married all her friendsWere are all so happy we know it’ll never endNow that youre her husband, we all surely knowThis will last for ever, your love will only growNow you’re married heather, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta,Toast toast toast toast, Raise your glass in the air and toast the bride and groomRaise your glass in the air and toast the bride and groom
    Viva Forever!!!!!

• Kellym81
    Beginner October 2016
    Kellym81 ·
    • Hide content

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Oh, wow! That is fantastic!! ??

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics