Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2012

Bridesmaid tiara / Headwear inspiration

LittleMissB, 13 March, 2011 at 09:09 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi, just wondering what choice of headwear your BM and flower girls are wearing, I have 2 that are 10 and 5 and 2 that are 13 and 11 and an older BM i want the younger girls to have matching but does the older one have matching or would you put different on her. I like facinators also but think it may look out of place if the others are all wearing tiaras ?? Advice, inspiration please flashes welcome.

2 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 13 March, 2011 at 09:50
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi, hope you don't mind a HIB replying with ideas.

If you, for example, picked a side tiara for your older bridesmaid such as "Aster" below then the younger bridesmaids could have a complimentary band in just pearls.

I'm currently making some little side tiaras for younger bridesmaids so if you need any more suggestions or ideas please drop me an email on ****@***********.**.**

Lisa

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Another hib for you - www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk and facebook www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1 . LauraSJ had her bridesmaids in crystal hairbands http://lynseysdesigns.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fgallery/fim_photos.php?album=handbands-and-combs&image=Eva_hairband_ab.jpg

and the MOG had a slightly different one to make her stand out more but it still matched. It worked really well in the photographs so it's something you could consider if the older bm wanted a design to be a bit different. http://lynseysdesigns.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/fgallery/fim_photos.php?album=handbands-and-combs&image=Blazing Star.jpg (link has broken sorry)

Laura had a winter blue theme so the tiaras matched

You could also use coloured pearls in the design

A few other ideas which are a bit more detailed and still affordable because with 5 I'm guessing budget needs carefully watched. and a more detailed version of it

the younger girls could have less stars

This is £30 and a discount can be give for multiple orders of it. The pearls can be a different colour and replaced with crystals as well.

If you need any further help or want to chat what designs would suit their hairstyles because that will influence a hair accessory feel free to get in touch by emailing ******@**************.**.**. More designs can also be done on combs so you aren't restricted to bands

x

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Sorry the pics were small when I posted but now they are huge!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics