Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2022 Suffolk

Bridesmaid/groomsmen Gifts

Catherine, 4 of July of 2022 at 18:24 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 4
Hello all!

I am struggling to think of ideas for gifts for the bridesmaids and groomsmen! We don’t want to spend a fortune but want to get them something to thank them. I am not wanting to get things with ‘bridesmaid’ or ‘groomsmen’ on them really as want to get something they can use again!
Any ideas from people?
Thanks Smiley smile
Cat

4 replies

Latest activity by Lucy, 8 of July of 2022 at 14:21
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Fory adult BMs I got them a compact mirror with their name on in the colours of their dresses from Etsy, they were about £9 each. I also got them some little candles and wax melts. For the men we got sunglasses with their name on with wooden arms that fit our theme and they had them on the day, which thankfully was sunny, and got some good shots of the boys in them. Again I'm Etsy, about £15 each for the kids we have them £20 Smyths vouchers to buy thselves a toy they wanted. Have a look on Etsy as lots of BM/GM ideas that are cheap
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I have one adult MOH and 4 junior BMs plus a young (3yo) pageboy. I have got the BMs some bits like candles for the older ones, a bracelet, fancy notebook and pen and some bath bombs from Lush. For my sister who is MOH I got her a necklace, bath bombs from Lush and a candle. I got my nephew who is the page boy some small toys. I’ve got them all a bag with their name on it. We don’t have a best man or any groomsmen. We aren’t having speeches so I’m leaving the bags on their place setting at the meal.
  • T
    Curious November 2022 Northamptonshire
    Tesni ·
    • Hide content
    For the bridesmaids I ended up getting them a loveknot bracelet with their initial on and a water bottle for the day alongside a dressing gown each - I'm not big into everything having 'bridesmaid' written over it haha! For the groomsman we ended up getting them a pocketwatch, socks to match the colour scheme and a miniature whisky Smiley smile
  • Lucy
    Savvy September 2022 Hampshire
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    I have got a few personalised bits for my bridesmaids but the main gift is to take them for an afternoon tea after the wedding. It’s been such fun spending time with them in the run up to the wedding I thought it will be a bit flat afterwards so this is something for us to all look forward about a month after the wedding and to go and chat about the day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics