Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bride2Bmarch15
Beginner March 2015

bridesmaids dresses from JJ House online

Bride2Bmarch15, 17 of October of 2013 at 08:42 Posted on Planning 0 1

Has anyone bought from this online store before? have you had good experiences with colour matches etc ?

my colour theme is coral and the only colour that resembles that on their list is watermelon, some of the picks look coral in this colour but im worried incase i get a watered down blood colour :-S also im worried to use the site in case its a scam...

1 replies

Latest activity by MinkyPinkyBlush, 17 of October of 2013 at 10:39
  • M
    Beginner August 2014
    MOMB ·
    • Hide content

Winnifred used JJ house. She puts a comprehensive and honest review of her experience on this thread: https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/369909.aspx My advice? use light in the box instead, or if you do use JJ, order stock sizes and have them adjusted here rather than going for the custom fit (I think Winnifred's thread explains why!).

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    MinkyPinkyBlush ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

My sister used JJ's house for her wedding dress. They aren't a scam - they are good/quick. Unfortunately she didn't like the dress in the end and bought another one but that's her own decision and nothing to do with JJ's house.

I got my bridesmaid dresses from a catalogue if that helps you. And got 10% off as I opened a new account. x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics