Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2022 East London

Bridesmaids Dresses in Different Styles

Kay, 19 of February of 2022 at 09:57 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 9

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can get bridesmaids dresses made in different styles? Long sleeves, shorts sleeves, sleeveless, off the shoulder etc. I have four bridesmaids with different preferences.
Thank you,Kajal

9 replies

Latest activity by xkimx007, 21 of February of 2022 at 21:24
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

I have seen plenty of weddings that use a "multiway dress" so that they are all in the same colour and basic style but can wear them how they feel comfortable.

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    JJs House online are really good. They have a huge choice and massive colour range too, I ordered a sample dress to see quality and sizing and sent it back in the end as it was too big but they have so much choice I’ve been able to find another style and I am planning to order 4 junior BM dresses and one adult BM all from JJs. The good think about this is that the juniors will match the adult as you can order a certain colour in any style.
    Delivery only took 2 weeks and it comes from China although you send any returns to Birmingham. As you don’t get shipping costs back my plan is to place a big order for all 5 dresses at once, prob a bit nearer the wedding date!
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

You could look at having them made up from a basic pattern by a dressmaker. Alternatively, bridesmaids' dresses from the same manufacturer usually have the same colour palette across the whole range of styles, so you could just look for a label that has the appropriate number of styles in the same colour.

• E
    Savvy August 2021 Central & Glasgow
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    Coast have some that have similar pattern or the same colour but with sleeves, v neck and strappy etc so it's all from the same set.
  • E
    Savvy August 2021 Central & Glasgow
    Emma ·
    • Hide content
    So do ASOS and Monsoon as well

https://www.asos.com/asos-design/asos-design-bridesmaid-short-sleeve-ruched-maxi-dress/
  • T
    Rockstar May 2022 Oxfordshire
    Tamsin ·
    • Hide content
    I second JJs house. Loads of styles and prices points!
  • Louise
    Rockstar March 2022 Devon
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    We are having the multiway dresses and all my bridesmaids (4 of them) are all happy. Prior to choosing those we went to wed2b and they were great as well, plus points there are the colours match between styles.
  • Jamie
    Dedicated October 2022 Argyll
    Jamie ·
    • Hide content

I've been looking at Cicinia, as they're affordable, come in hundreds of styles and colours, and will make everything to measure. I was sceptical at first (it seemed a bit too good to be true), but the reviews are pretty consistently good.

• xkimx007
    Beginner October 2022 South Yorkshire
    xkimx007 ·
    • Hide content

Barbaroni have lots of styles in loads of different colours

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics