Hi All,
I'm after a little inspiration as to what to get my two bridesmaids (my oldest friends, who I met at school) as their thank you gifts.
I wanted something a little different to the usual engraved glasses or the like, but not sure what. Ideally I would like something that they can keep, and that could be engraved to commemorate the date.
Any suggestions!?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Planning Essentials
Gifts for Women: 25 Gifts She’ll Love
Stylish gifts for your wife, sister and mum too? We’ve got you covered with our...
Beauty and Wellbeing
Boo Basket Ideas for Couples: How to Make the Perfect...
A complete guide to boo baskets for couples, with creative ideas and inspiration...
Planning Essentials
50 Bridesmaid Group Chat Names, Introduction Ideas & Advice
From cute and funny names to the essential dos and don’ts of posting, here’s...