Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2013

Bridesmaid's Jewellery *Flashes Needed*

HAG13, 31 of May of 2013 at 09:36 Posted on Planning 0 8

I'm after a bracelet and necklace for my 2 BMs and bracelet for my flower girl. I've started to look around (accessorize, not on the high street etc) and I can't find anything that I like which matches. I thought about mis-match but they just don't go. I have a max budget of £40 each and I would like them to be silver and maybe with pearls. Does anyone want to flash what they got their BMs for some inspiration?

8 replies

Latest activity by golden, 31 of May of 2013 at 21:49
  • MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

www.facebook.com/soulmatesflowers

She does everything bespoke. Tell her what you're after or send pics and she'll prob be able to make it. She did all my wedding jewellery and it was fab and dead reasonably priced

• loadsagifts
    Beginner January 2012
    loadsagifts ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.loadsagifts.com/thank-you-gifts/1655-amore-silver-and-pink-bead-charm-bracelet-.html

There are other designs for MOH etc if you want me to get piccies let me know - this particular bracelet is way under your budget

• Crafty_J
    Beginner August 2013
    Crafty_J ·
    • Hide content

I've gone for a matching set, but with a pendant and earrings. These are £90 (pendant) and £80 (earrings) on the website, but I bought them with a Groupon offer for £19.99 for both. Pearls link with my own jewellery and my dress too, so there's a common theme.

• S108HAN
    Beginner August 2013
    S108HAN ·
    • Hide content

Oh go on then. The two hearts and the ballet pumps are for my 3,4 and 5 year old BMs. I bought a scroll necklace for each of my four adult BMs.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I have this on my website

It is here and is only £14.99 https://www.3djewellery.co.uk/Pearl-wedding-necklaces.html

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I could certainly help - my website is

• M
    Beginner March 2014
    Mary C to be K ·
    • Hide content

I've got diamonte sets for my young bridesmaids from 3D jewellery, which were really good value. For the adults I've got mix and match sets from Jon Richardson, I didn't get pearls but they have loads of choice and do regular sales and offers.

This is part of the set I got.

Both of these below are in the sale and have matching necklaces and earrings.

http://www.jonrichard.com/bridal-jewellery-c25/bridal-bracelets-c109/jon-richard-pearl-and-crystal-leaf-trail-bracelet-p9544

http://www.jonrichard.com/bridal-jewellery-c25/bridal-bracelets-c109/jon-richard-pearl-and-diamante-crystal-surround-daisy-bracelet-p9595

• G
    Beginner August 2013
    golden ·
    • Hide content

Why not let them wear their own jewelry? I think jewelry is something too personal to wear matching with others around you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics