Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2015

Brighton Bandstand

SammyNorris, 10 of October of 2013 at 11:49 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hiya,

I have booked to have my wedding on Brighton bandstand and there is an option to have guests on ground level. Has anyone had a wedding or been to a wedding like this? I feel like the people at ground level will be very secluded but it may help solve my problem of who to invite to the ceremony!

Many thanks for your time

Sam xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Chris Giles Photography, 11 of October of 2013 at 09:01
  • J
    Beginner August 2014
    judejade ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

I have seen a lot of weddings there - never been to one but I'm a wedding crasher in the car! I think it's fine having the ground level guests - it's not the whole wedding and I think people would rather be there than not and I'd rather have them than not - they're not that secluded as it's not that high - good luck!

x

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    SammyNorris ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for your reply.

I think our best bet is to pop down there and see. It's an extra cost and I don't want people just sitting there having no idea what's going on and feel less important as the guests on the bandstand.

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Generally people will end up on the Bandstand itself, or on the steps and path in front of it. The lower area won't get used so much because the party is upstairs. It's an excellent place to have on standby if the weather turns poo though.

(Depends on your guests really)

Here's a Great Gatsby themed wedding I shot there the other week. Everyone stayed upstairs.

/photographer/wedding/urban-and-beach-weddings/havana-restaurant-brighton-wedding/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics