Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ellie
Beginner June 2022 Greater Manchester

Brighton Belle Rosalyn

Ellie, 8 of January of 2022 at 20:22 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1
It's a massive longshot, but has anybody on here got any real life pictures of the Brighton Belle Rosalyn dress?

I went to try a bunch of dresses on today but through circumstances beyond my control I had to go alone, and photographs weren't allowed. The photos online look different to how I remember (the detail seemed more pronounced in the flesh). So if anybody had a picture I'd be so grateful if you wouldn't mind sharing, because the "real" images often differ a lot from the "bridal please buy this dress" image.
I'm going back next week but trying to reflect on the dresses I tried so I can get the most out of my next appointment.
TIA

1 replies

Latest activity by Ely, 10 of January of 2022 at 17:49
  • E
    Beginner May 2022 South West London
    Ely ยท
    • Hide content

I bought my dress from the shop that's located next door to the Brighton Belle HQ (designed by True Bride) called Ocean Bridal in Hove. The lady who worked there (began with an S) was the most helpful lady that I dealt with in my whole shopping experience. I phoned her with a similar query about trying to track down pictures of a True Bride dress in a different colour and she was unbelievably helpful. Given that you're in Manchester you're unlikely to be able to visit in person, but she may be able to help with getting pictures from any brides that may have sent them to her? A real long-shot, but maybe worth a try Smiley smile

Failing that try phoning other boutiques that stock that style and see if they have anything. I also found trawling Instgram with the hashtag of the designer helped me find the odd snippet of information!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics